Reviews for Served
Brilliant!
sanja1901 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is awesome!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I'd love to know what happens next between these two. Any chance of a continuation?
The Unfamiliar chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved it! She is devious! I hope you add to it in the future :)
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love this Bella . Please when you get a chance update soon ( :
majose chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Well, she does have brass balls. I guess Edward is simply a perk ;)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Found on lemonade stand. Loved it but thought Edward was recording Bella to send to Jake. She is a feisty girl
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
damn I'd take my turn at revenge too lol
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
LOVED it. she was so hurt, it broke my heart hearing her tell edward what she felt having to go get tested. some might think she comes off as a bitch, but i see a deeply hurt girl who was totally blindsided by his repeated betrayal.

i know you've just started another story (which i heading to next) but wish you would consider continuing this one. these two have the undeniable chemistry, but you can tell it's more than that for both of them. it'd be great to know what jake did to edward & then to watch them learn to trust & heal each other.

ps : sooo glad you're writing again, i've missed you.

Edmazing chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh man. You can't let this be a one shot. I'll admit, I was a little on edge about how far she'd taken this, but now I get it.

What I'd like to know is... what is Edward's story? Judging bu Jake's track record, I'm guessing it involves a girl, but who knows.

All I know is that once Bella gets the anger out of her system I want her to find happiness again. And that has to include Edward. lol

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Mel
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well... I'm in love with this story... i really hate the whole "she is just doing it to get back at Jacob" thing 'cause lets face it, Edward is waaaaayyyyyy hotter than Jacob in my opinion but its a very interesting story... Now... I wouldn't mind a continuation... just throwing that out there *winks*
Much Love and Respect
XoXo
Mia
sharonjane chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
What's that I hear, it sounds like a resounding chorus of 'continue please'.
Loved it, Jake deserved no less. What a jerk. But poor Edward he was left deflated in more ways than one, it was obvious he wanted more and it is definitely time for Bella to put Jake behind her and find a good man.
Sharon
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ha that was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Would Love a chapter 2
Keep it bpov continuation though
Hate when people do the same one shot but from epov
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
What a slut! White trash at her best.