Reviews for Something interesting
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love it!
bañkfsgjh Love possessive Jim over John!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I feel like there needs to be a lot more to this. We know moriarity will be following up. We'd like to read that. Why would you essentially set up the beginnings of a plot (which is really what you've done here. Despite labeling it complete, it's only the beginning) then tell everyone to use their imaginations for the rest? That isn't good writing so much as lazy writing.

The concept is excellent, in fact. I wish that you'd actually followed through.
Motaku1235 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Aw! You ended it THERE! JsjskdiccinfdpxgonkksIresqvc.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Amazing story! I really like how interesting you make Moriarty. Will you continue on it? :-)
StarkidFangirlFullOfRandomness chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I'm most definitely going to try and continue this :D it's so good :3
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This is serious the most amazing story I have ever read! I hope that you keep writing :-)
cynthiacyvon chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
can't wait to read more, it's clearly exciting,
i want to read how, Sherlock would react later X)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I really love this story and I hope, that you'll continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Great story. I like it.
Jean Prime32 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I LOVE this story! It's really well writen and very entertaining. I love stories that have any kind of interaction between John and Jim. I wish the fandom for them was bigger. This has to be one of my favorites though. I love every bit of it, especially how Jim thinks of John's reactions. I like when you get to see the strong side of John. He was a soilder, not just a doctor, and he has a smart,dangerous and clever side too (Really, John is a badass ninja in disguise). Honestly, I can't think of one bad thing to say about this. I know you have this marked as complete, but would you please consider writing another chapter, or a sequel? This story has SO much potential, I really want to read more and find out what happens! And I apologize for this long review, it's a habit. Peace!
RandomHyperChild chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this is awesome! are you gonna add another chapter? :)
thecupboardunderthestairs chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ahhh! I love this so much, update soon!? :D
Belldere chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Poor John just can't catch a break. He can't even run with his shattered leg! You really screwed him over... but it was an excellent read and I can even cross my fingers that Sherlock will miraculously appear. Thanks for the entertainment. :)
123-321 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
well done
neva-chanluvsmonsters101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
wait, did John rape the girl or Tony? Im confused...