Reviews for Origin of the Ghostly Wail
Killer Jeff chapter 1 . 4/6
My theory on Danny's Ghostly Wail is that it's the original Unrelenting Force from Skyrim because it's the same as Fus Ro Dah it's the same as Unrelenting Force because like the Dragon Shout itself it pushes anyone and anything out of Danny's way
sailorlyoko4life chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
That was fantastic! I have always wondered what clockwork thought about that and why only danny had it... You did a great job on this! And clockwork has a friend now!
Griffindor Halfa chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Its pretty interesting how you used evidence from the show and tied it with an interesting story.
Danny and Dan aren't the only ones that have the ghostly wail; Vortex, the weather ghost, have signs of having a ghostly wail.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Not even CLOCKWORK knows how/why only Danny Phantom (and Dark Dan - but he's a possible future version of Phantom) has the ghostly wail.

I do like his explanations - and the reasonings given by Clockwork to the Observer.

(I knew CW has more friends than just Danny!)
bbraeluver22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
fav iscivics and economics
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this is an interesting story. i like the possible reasons for danny's ghostly wail. especially clockwork's last line about danny. that description of danny is very accurate in my opinion. good writing.
NomNomInc chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Its a good story, don't get me wrong, but Danny isn't the only ghost with a ghostly wail. Ember actually has one too. You can find it in the episode that introduces her.
DB-KT chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow.
That was THE BEST explaination of why Danny has the Ghostly Wail.
You're awesome. XD
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
The Spiderman reference was a little too much. But this was an okay drabble.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love this story! This is definitely the best one yet by far!

RQD: I love school, but if I had to pick one academic subject, I'd probably choose . . . heck, I dunno. Writing has taught me a lot, science is interesting because my teacher will talk to us in like seventeen different languages, reading is fun since my teacher makes fun of us an has . million different expressions, my history teacher is hilarious an he loves all of the students, and algebra 1 is a nice way to start the morning because the teacher has a caffeine addiction, so he jumps and shouts and freaks out a lot :)
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wauw, that's deep! O.o I would never have thought about why Danny has his Ghostly Wail. I really like the reasons you came up with. They make sence. You explained it very well. I like this a lot. Thanx for uploading this!
PS: My favorite/best subject in school is biologie.
PPS: yeah, I liked the last sentence. ;)
Spades-King chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
For the question: my fave is english. Because my teacher is that awesome! XD. And my best!
For the story: it actually made me think. Maybe that IS the real reason. But we might never know. Plus im liking that observant over there! Mind giving him a name?
LittleMissChess chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
ARTARTARTARTARTART Definitely art class :3
These are pretty good theories for why Danny has his ghostly wail; I always thought it was one of his signature powers, but a cry for help? Or that he had it from the beginning? Better than I could have come up with ;)
Did I mention I love art?
Anyway, thanks for using my idea!