Reviews for Origin of the Ghostly Wail
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 3/8
Not even CLOCKWORK knows how/why only Danny Phantom (and Dark Dan - but he's a possible future version of Phantom) has the ghostly wail.

I do like his explanations - and the reasonings given by Clockwork to the Observer.

(I knew CW has more friends than just Danny!)
bbraeluver22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
fav iscivics and economics
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this is an interesting story. i like the possible reasons for danny's ghostly wail. especially clockwork's last line about danny. that description of danny is very accurate in my opinion. good writing.
NomNomInc chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Its a good story, don't get me wrong, but Danny isn't the only ghost with a ghostly wail. Ember actually has one too. You can find it in the episode that introduces her.
DB-KT chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow.
That was THE BEST explaination of why Danny has the Ghostly Wail.
You're awesome. XD
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
The Spiderman reference was a little too much. But this was an okay drabble.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love this story! This is definitely the best one yet by far!

RQD: I love school, but if I had to pick one academic subject, I'd probably choose . . . heck, I dunno. Writing has taught me a lot, science is interesting because my teacher will talk to us in like seventeen different languages, reading is fun since my teacher makes fun of us an has . million different expressions, my history teacher is hilarious an he loves all of the students, and algebra 1 is a nice way to start the morning because the teacher has a caffeine addiction, so he jumps and shouts and freaks out a lot :)
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wauw, that's deep! O.o I would never have thought about why Danny has his Ghostly Wail. I really like the reasons you came up with. They make sence. You explained it very well. I like this a lot. Thanx for uploading this!
PS: My favorite/best subject in school is biologie.
PPS: yeah, I liked the last sentence. ;)
Dragonian Master chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
For the question: my fave is english. Because my teacher is that awesome! XD. And my best!
For the story: it actually made me think. Maybe that IS the real reason. But we might never know. Plus im liking that observant over there! Mind giving him a name?
LittleMissChess chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
ARTARTARTARTARTART Definitely art class :3
These are pretty good theories for why Danny has his ghostly wail; I always thought it was one of his signature powers, but a cry for help? Or that he had it from the beginning? Better than I could have come up with ;)
Did I mention I love art?
Anyway, thanks for using my idea!