Reviews for I Always Know You
MushrooomsPTook chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
This is darling! I want to cry... *sniff*
ILETUDRIVE chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Okay Something is missing in this chapter/interlude like the interlude itself. I imagine it was more than 4 lines when written. Sigh... I hope the author is still around and will fix this.
Eneicia Took chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I think I used about a whole box of tissues, this was so sad and sweet, thank you so much, I absolutely loved it!
Eiladwyn chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Wow, the rebuke that Merry gets from Pippin is so unexpectedly

Did you purposefully write the Bad Sick chapters in a way to make the reader think Pippin was sick? Halfway through I started thinking you were, since no names were mentioned, just: my cousin, dear one etc.

And then at the end it WAS Merry who was sick!

But was that on purpose? -is very very very curious-

Thank you!
asdfjkl chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
i love merry and pippin!

the only thing i have with your story is the age level to maturity. in this story, pippin acts a lot older than he did in the one right before. in this he seems 12-14 (at least) while in the mushroom soup i had him pegged at 10 (in human years that is). and the way he acted in the mushroom soup didn't compare well to the other hobbit kids in this story-even taking into acount his immaturity. it just didn't match up right.

anyway, great job-this story made me cry!
Haarajot chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
This is a great chapter. Merry is a believable child. Especially the way he lives in his fantasy. Wondrous the way you describe the start of their friendship. Nice, the link to the falcon. (I always thought Pippin was named for the falcon. Must be because I am not a native speaker ;-( )
Rhyselle chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
Something has gone wrong with the text of Chapter 4 (Interlude One). It cuts off in the middle of a sentence. Is there supposed to be more than one paragraph to this chapter? Good story so far though!
KayDrew chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Oh man! I love this fic so much. Please try to write me.
Goddess Of Idun chapter 12 . 10/24/2004
One of the... *sob*... best stories... *sob*... I've ever read. I really thought Pippin was the sick one, though. Anyway, you made me cry... *sob* :)
Goddess Of Idun chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
So, he'll never be a hero, huh? Well, you never know the future... ;)
Goddess Of Idun chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
Actually, I've only seen kittens once in my 17-years-old-life, but that was in a barn and I loved it. I was ten. You really gave me a flashback. Wonderful chapter.
Goddess Of Idun chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
i loved this chapter! how cute pip was when he walked after them and when he had packed all by himself! it was wonderful!
Eruvyweth God-follower chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Baylor, you're my favorite fanfic author anywhere. I was inspired to write fanfic through your stories (actually this one, which was the first of yours I read - the first of many!), and now consider myself a Mer-Pip Drama Fanfic Author, thanks to you! Your writing is amazing, touching, sad, beautiful, and funny too. A hard-to-find but awesome combination. I was disappointed to find that you have written a slash story ("One And Only"), and also one with a rather dirty topic ("Did I Say Bosom?"), but I still enjoy your other fanfics and hope to see more soon.
ifIwantto chapter 12 . 2/6/2004
I do say, That was a great story! Although the later chapters really confused me. Now, dont get me wrong, THIS IS NOT A FLAME, But I though that Pip was sick, and Merry was all fine and good. I have gotten the biggest headach ever by trying to figure it all out. And now for the praise: Wow! That was wonderful! Good work! I really thought Pip was dead a few chapters ago! Great work! I'll bet, everyone who read this loves it as much as I did, of course, I havent read your reviews yet. Well, Keep up the good work!
Lossenrhos chapter 12 . 1/13/2004
Oh. My. Goodness. I could praise this story to the skies and it wouldn’t be high enough. You’ve really got inside Merry’s head, and the friendship and love between him and Pippin. I can’t count the number of times this story made my eyes fill with tears, and (you may be surprised to hear) I'm not the weepy type. Beautifully structured and deeply touching without being at all sappy. I loved it, pure and simple.