Reviews for Corvo
BADASS chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is awesome, we needed a book version of dishonored
The Fox Familiar chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Aside from the poor writing and lack of originality, I have told you several times that this is plagiarism. You are copying and pasting the game, and anyone who has played the game knows what happens. Considering this, this entire story has no purpose whatsoever and is just re-hashing what readers already know. You don't have any originality of your own, so you use the main plot of the storyline as your crutch. That is not the way to go, my friend.

If you have any dignity, you will take this story down and come up with your own plots. You will. Because otherwise, you are just a thief who has nothing better to do than retell stories we already know. Since you've been ignoring my reviews, I either assume that you are too aloof or ignorant or that you just don't care and expect your readers to lap such garbage up. No one other than myself has pointed out the glaring errors that you continue to push.

Once again, this story will be reported. It isn't your content. You are taking away from those who actually contribute to this archive.
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
"q and ammo" - Huh?

And I've already told you. You are copying and pasting the entire game here. Anybody who's played the game knows what happens. Like I said, you are plagiarizing. So, I'll report this again.
ANARCHY RULES chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
That was pretty good. Use itallics for when he's thinking.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Nice plagiarism! I mean, that's totally talent, am I right?

You just copied and pasted the entire game. Anybody who's played the game knows what happens, and in this case, the people reading this story are either retards, or they just don't care.

Either way, it's a piece of shit. I know what happens in the game. Do you? Obviously not. You add no plot of your own; no twists of your own; no changes; nothing. You're just copypasting the game. You know what that is? Plagiarism.

Reported. Plagiarism is a very serious offense, and if you have any dignity, take this POS down before the mods give you the banhammer.
gh0st3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Not bad, not bad. This is flawless and great, I can't wait for the next chapter since you took a low chaos. But this better
Mecki chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Not bad :D I really like the way you write.

Can't wait to read your interpretation of the escape.