Reviews for Most Magical
NannaFae chapter 5 . 6/21
Oh this was wonderful! I do wish you would continue it though, but I'll be happy with what I can get. -Fae
Poppinswannabe chapter 5 . 6/19
I'm glad that you finished it and I enjoyed it a lot. I do wish that you would continue it with them possibly working together on Minerva's book or how Minerva dealt with hearing what had happened to Hermione on the run. But it also ended well where you ended it. I just always want more. Lol!
Great job! Thanks for writing!
Kujali chapter 4 . 6/13
Oh wow, this is so lovely! I haven't read anything as wonderful in a long time. There's just something so adorable and loving about their interactions, even now in these friendship stages, and they are just enjoying each other so much. Love Hermione's talents for music. And Minerva's blurting of dinner invitations. I love everything really! More as soon as you can manage...
Soulless Huntress chapter 5 . 6/12
There are a few of us left out here who are dying to read more. But, I believe that everyone's muses have left them. So we hide in the shadows, waiting silently for scraps. Thank you for your story. Hopefully we'll hear from you again. Until next time...
I love this story...I know it's a while but please update
I hope you do
NannaFae chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Maybe you could start updating this, pretty please?
Vijanti chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I have to remove from following list. Pity that you do not finish this story.
barbtulley chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Wonderful story. Original idea of putting past events to music. I can picture Hermione playing for Minerva. can't wait to read more.
potterhead1997 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
I really like this. It isn't going to be slash is it?
Roz just Roz chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
more please!
Thisissocliche chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Awesome. Truly. I love the way you wrote this. I could literally feel all of Minerva's emotions caused by the music. Just amazing. And I may or may not be actually crying... I couldn't even begin to do that justice, my dear. Wow.
meg5089 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Loved it. Wish I could hear the music...my mind can only imagine so much. Can't wait for the next installment. Nice job :)
McGonagall'sSentinel chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Wow! This is so promising! I really want to read more!
Roz just Roz chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Wow just wow..
Refreshingly Original chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I legit went 'Holy shit bro.' at that last line.
Please, please, please tell me I can expect another chapter for this soon. Please.
Ro.