Reviews for If you were my only worth
Moon Waltz chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is just too much for me :"
I don't know what to say. Even though MidoTaka isn't my OTP and I prefer the canon one, but you make me feel miserable with this angsty story..
please, write more story about them :)

-Moon
Fyrshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Every single time I read this, I am nearly brought to tears. The words flow, strange and slightly broken at times, but the emotions and the story ring true and they... they are the ones that cause unshed tears to prickle at the corners of my eyes. I don't remember why I never placed a review here- I was probably too busy feeling sorry for Midorima and Takao to write anything, perhaps- but I have to tell you that your story is really very touching. Thank you for uploading something so powerfully emotional, really C:
Mystline Roulette chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was wonderful!
DemonKuroko chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow...you Made me Sad XD im Not so easily Sad...but Your story managed to make me Sad XD its really sweet *-* poor shin chan ...
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
AAAAGGHHHHHH MUST YOU MAKE ME SAD LIKE THIIIISSSSSS

ugh this is so, so, so sad. i just - UGH i started to tearing up at this line -
[I would save you, a hundred times, a thousand times over, he said. I would find you even when you are lost.]

/ugly sobbing

this is so beautiful. and sad. and perfect and -

;_;
the emperor chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
...I AM SO DONE WITH THIS PAIR THAT HAS ALL THEM ANGST IN IT. GDI, IT'S ANGSTIER THAN ANGST ITSELF. /has been reading nothing but MidoTaka angst. I give you all the credits, MidoTaka writers, you're all amazing in terms of angsting up the life of this poor reader.

Nevertheless, the way you wrote this was so alluringly enchanting, and magical. Bravo, I give you kudos for this, and just, magnificent use of magical creatures, for some reason the dragon prince, if I might comment might have been Akashi or someone from the Generation of Miracles, I give up on trying to guess, however, the drama, and the pain - and the fantasy all meshed up and blended into one great fanfiction.

I have no words.
denOden chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
God, It's great but you makes me curious about the dragon, may I ask for a story about him? pretty please I love how you write the story, can't wait for more
suzuransenpai chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is probably one of the best Fanfics I've ever red. It made my heart ache and the end gave me goosebumps. Great story! I hope ou write more!