Reviews for Golden
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/11
Loved it!
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I really like this story! I do think you managed to get the magicalness-if that's a word- of this story across. It feels like Luna, just kinda of like ethereal and mystic. Good job!
dandelion379 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Sorry for not reviewing this story the moment I favorited it this morning.

I have been looking for a story about Luna's portraits ever since I read the description of them in Harry's point of view in Deathly Hallows. And I am happy to have found yours, one that, I believe, to have done justice to Luna's characteristic. Actually, there's nothing much to say though, except for the fact that this little piece of writing is beautifully written, and I'm sure many have noticed this as well. I didn't see any grammatical error, which is one of the reasons I really enjoy reading the story. Good job!
HaroldXVI Potter chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
When i first started reading harry potter i dont know know how to appreciate small things. When i read your fanfic i got remained of that chapter from DH. So i read your story i liked how u brought life to lunas drawing more clearly. the way expressed each of them it was quite good... U have described their physical structure beautifully if u can write a fic in which what made luna to draw their picture in her ceiling what made them so special that she placed them so that c can watch them always emotion wat made them that special. Thats my advice. it could be a good fanfic.
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I thought it was really sweet and captured the characters well. I liked the use of gold in Harry's eyes and felt like the whole could be was canon.
Star Skies chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really liked this, it captures Luna's character perfectly.
jchase11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Really cute story that I think expresses perfectly Luna's love for her friends!
meldahlie chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I REALLY, REALLY enjoyed this! And I love the way you've worked through everybody's (including Luna's) characters in the stages as she painted them. Definitely 11 out of 10!
swap you a review?
Mel Dahlie
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This was wonderful :-)
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Beautiful, I love this!
run with the doctor chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This actually left me at a loss for words and overloaded me with emotion!

I guess that's all I needed to say to let you know it was... Beyond fantastic!

Keep up the good work! I'm favouriting this story!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
nice love it
PalindromePen chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This one-shot is gorgeous. The theme of friendship is very well defined here. Nice!
xxInNirvanaStay chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was really, really good! I thought it was a very well written piece and I loved how you were able to capture every character's personality through Luna's paintings! I also enjoyed the description, it was beautifully done! This was a scene that I wished had been covered in more detail in the book/movie and so thank you for fulfilling that dream of mine! :D
Luna is one of my favourite characters and I thought you portrayed her excellently :) The part where Luna is figuring out how to get the exact colour for Harry's eyes is probably my favourite although I do wish that you hadn't stopped there and written about how she painted his eyes or reaction when she finished but it's still amazing just the way it is! :)
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was beautiful. I really have nothing else to say.