Reviews for Dystopia
djmegamouth chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
Well shit this is the worst cliffhanger of all time and the story was dropped what the actual hell.
djmegamouth chapter 13 . 7/31/2017
That's the spirit Lara take the fight to them.
betzz98 chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it
Seewind chapter 15 . 3/22/2016
Please continue! I just love this crossover when I player both games for the firsttime I automatically thought ouf these two being together in a story. I love how you write about Vaas, who I find to be an extremely difficult character to write about and still feel like him, not mang can do it. Also I lovo that you haven't turn the story in a romance one, It wouldnt fit neither of the main charcters. Pretty please keep on writing!
IWasAFairyPrincessOnceToo chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
I never knew this was a crossover pairing until I googled Vaas in an attempt to figure out some of the deeper symbolism from Far Cry 3's characters. This is one of the only fanfictions about the couple I could find but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Lara was a bit OOC in the beginning and Vaas's dialogue was cringeworthy at times, but over the course of the story it became almost canon with how well you displayed their personalities. I was terrified for Lara while simultaneously hoping they'd bang it out already. I assumed this was a what-if story where Lara and her crew arrived on the islands as opposed to Jason and his friends. It would've made the whole Citra and Hoyt arc more complicated to write, but you mastered the parallels between Vaas and Lara as they tried to do for Vaas and Jason in game so I had confidence you'd pull it off. I know it's been a long while since you've touched the story and you've probably lost interest in continuing it, but would you please post a rough outline of where you wanted the story to go? It'd provide the readers with some closure. Thanks for the awesome story.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Poor Lara. She's tough but she's still inexperienced.
Tsuzumii chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Why did u stop writing T_T
RaptureWouldYouKindly chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Wow is all I can really say, not negative though. I can't wait to read more,.
Achaewa chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Screw this premise, another Vaas romance fic with female character. In this case not an OC, but a real character from another game. Fuck this.

Lara taking the place of Jason Brody and helping the Rakyat could make an interesting story. How would Citra react to a female warrior instead of a male? Instead this looks like it will build up to a romance where Lara will get together with a socipathic mass murdered, human trafficker and most likely also a rapist.

I won't read this.
Sera22 chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
You are very evil to stop then and there. How could you?!

I like your idea and the mix of these two fandoms a lot.
Though your Lara really never acts like the Lara I knew (the pixelated one!), your Lara is likable, believable and in her weakness professional. I did not play the new TR game but it does not matter to me whether I feel that your Lara seems OOC because the way you pictured her is the perfect way to let her interact excitingly with Vaas! When I started reading I expected fist fights, rolling in the mud, ridiculous fights for dominance between these two. I am glad it did not turn out to be like that.
After 15 chapters I really do not know where you want to go with your plot, though. But it is entertaining me and still leaves me wanting more.
I do hope you are going to continue. And I hope you are going to use the power of character development. Your Lara is cute, tough and slippery. But she could use some depth and more strength so it won't get boring. No need to tell you that you kept Vaas very well in character. A little bit cryptic but still brutal, evil, very intelligent and mad.
Well done so far!
Sera
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
oh god this is too great you can't just abandon such an excellent story! oh man you're a genius really this fic is sooo good
GunBunnyShift chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
I have to say, I tremendously enjoyed reading this story from start to not-really-finished. I do sure hope that you continue this story, whenever you might be. This is getting to good to stop now or ever. Well, update soon if you can. If not, it'll just be one of those many unfinished stories that had potential. Update. Update, please. Update Update Update... please?
Fruitlessberry chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Man, this is getting really exciting.
Fruitlessberry chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Nice introduction
Milkis96 chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
It is really good fic. You have no grammar and so on visible mistakes for me (english isn't my mother tongue). You have very clear descriptions, in your fic, so reader (me) can understand, feel and imagine everything. I'm a TR fan and I've never played FC you write everything... ahhhh, I just love this fic! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THIS FIC AND GO ON!