Reviews for Say My Name
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Poor poor Martha :P
She lost "her" doctor to
THE BEST SHIP EVER TO EXISTS!
Good job and to true
Doctor does belong to master
End of story
Somnone chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
You sly Time Lords! Just "innocently" shagging on the console and excpecting companions to be okay with it...XD By all means, continue it, I don't mind. *wolf-ish grin* And as for author, you're very good:)
doctor-downey chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great job! This is so awesome!
WhoLockedWood chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
10/10. Great writing skills.
Tanya chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
The last several sentences made me laugh! Imagine Martha's reaction! Great job!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lawl. I can see that. XD
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Gaaaah. I think that's all I am capable of saying right now. This was hot!
ChibiAyane chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That was fantastic!
greieve chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Mmm, this was so sexy and delicious. I hope you post more of your works!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I second the second review; Doctor/Master is hot. ;) And if she doesn't like the couple, then why she reading the story? :3 Anyway, i also have to agree with the first review on the point that i'm glad it wasn't sadistic. I do like those stories, as long as they're well done, from time-to-time but i do love things like this. :D FLUFF! ;) I really want you to do a second chapter, and i don't care if it's short, on Martha's reaction to finding the Doctor and the Master, on the couch together, naked, snogging. Priceless. ;) Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story; Can you please do a second part on how Martha would react to this? I think you would write it well. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is absolutely brilliant. You should write more Doctor/Master. A few thousand word or more.
Jill chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ooooh, this was amazing. You should write longer stories too.
Fem-Slash Writer13-05 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
well, i came. 5 stars.
Sisyphean Effort chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I disagree with the other review completely. The Master/Doctor pairing is WAAAAAYYYY hot, and this was an awesome little piece of hotness portraying that! :)