Reviews for Praying For Stars
LCReaper111 chapter 14 . 6/18
yes shizuo yes you are very gay, gay for izaya
LCReaper111 chapter 9 . 6/18
awesome
i say awesome
LCReaper111 chapter 4 . 6/18
i am standing with erika the entire time and we are like we knew it!
awesome book by the way
fairytailasaurus chapter 3 . 4/30
All the gay ships
fairytailasaurus chapter 2 . 4/30
Ok I'll settle for hate dates. They still pail at least.
fairytailasaurus chapter 1 . 4/30
AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT 3 MATESPRITES MATESPRITES MATESPRITES!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 16 . 3/23
I had to slam my face into a pillow when Izaya revealed his bluff only so that I won't wake the whole neighbourhood from my screaming. God this is awesome. I'm so jealous of this soul-mate thing. what a way to find your perfect one and the married life... my god its like everyone's dream married life
Ako1209 chapter 16 . 1/10
This has literally been my favorite thing to read. The way this starts out with izaya fainting of all things to him being an ass and lying in the beginning about his clock, and inevitably causing shizuo to break. It was done amazingly and their relationship was built up. So glad I decided to go on the Internet at 4am.
unknown chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
That was soooooooo cuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeeeee. I love it!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Question, in this universe, how can anyone have a sexual preference? How can anyone be "gay" or "straight" when your partner has already been decided? If you did have those kind of inclinations pre-revelation, wouldn't you automatically swing towards your partner's gender? Biologically speaking, in this universe, people shouldn't be attracted to ANYONE but their soulmate, as the only reason we perceive sexual attraction is to catalogue potential spouses.

PS: Not being a prick, just curious. Please don't think I'm being rude or snide, I love the story and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't think of it, I read this chapter, went on to the next two, had that thought, then came back (First to check you hadn't addressed it, then to leave the review.

PPS: Just thought I'd throw a little science in there as evidence. Don't mean to be overbearing, old habits die hard, not in the debating team for nothing!~
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This was awesome, needs more favourites. I enjoy this idea, the Sherlock fandom introduced me to it and now I actively seek them out.

Izaya fainting was quite funny, nice touch. Keep up the good work!~
Kaari Kiyama chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Izaya: Do-S
Shizu-chan: Do-M? XDDDD
Don't be embarrassed, Shizu-chan! If you're gay, Izaya might as well be gay too!
Rumi Amano chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
Because of me not reading first before reviewing, i had to go back to this chapter to voice my final thoughts

Omigodthatquickie
Rough sex for Izaya means cripple for two days
...
Lets go XD

I really loved this series and i swear i will read your other Shizaya/Izuo stories w
keep writing o great author XD
Rumi Amano chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Hah oh wait you wrote an extra already

Jeebus fudgin cripe i need to check first
Rumi Amano chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Oh please write an extra im also sorry for not knowing of this fanfic until like
Last week
I wouldve been writing cheesy reviews and fangirling and crying cuz it was so fudgin feelsy oh please write more my daily shizaya meter is needy