Reviews for Seeing Isn't Believing
fr33fangirl chapter 41 . 17h
NO NO NO NO IT'S NOT OVER IT CAN'T BE, IT MAY NOT BE, I'M CRYING TOO BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING WRITTEN, FANTASY THAT MAKES ME JEALOUS AND AN STORYLINE THAT MAKES ME CRY. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FANFICTION, THIS WAS AMAZING, WORTH EVERY SECOND OF THE MONTH I SPENT ON THIS 3
VampireSiren chapter 20 . 5/31
Incredible! :)
I love how you mentioned details from the Rise of the Guardians books in your fanfic, and Bridget giving the Guardians gifts was very sweet (still laughing at the fact that Bunny wasn't pleased with the purple toothbrush and he ended up devouring all the carrots)!

Plus, Bridget and Jack had a cute moment together at the end of the chapter! :)
Hmm, I start to imagine that briget looks a lot like Merida from Brave, so would that mean that Bridget has like Merida's hair, because that would be totally kick-ass!
VampireSiren chapter 16 . 5/21
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD
Omg, Bunny being turned into his itty-bitty, cute & cuddly self again was priceless! I know I wouldn't mind a stuffed animal in Bunny's shape! :)
And Bridget wouldn't let go of wittle Bunnymund after Sandy knocked her unconscious... plus Jack seemed amused at Bunny's situation!

But The Morrigan, she has a heart of stone...! She had ABSOLUTELY no qualms over destroying one of her crows; a villain who does that to his/her cohorts is certainly a heartless individual!
:O
VampireSiren chapter 15 . 5/18
The interactions with the dragon were pretty funny! XD
And poor North's sleigh gets into another crash!
VampireSiren chapter 4 . 5/17
That was cool! Seeing Bridget and North getting along, and him entertaining her with his stories about the elves and whatnot! :)
fr33fangirl chapter 15 . 5/16
Nghh! My plan was to go to sleep after one more chapter, but that became five chapters! IT'S SOOOO GOOD, I JUST NEED MY FIX
VampireSiren chapter 10 . 5/15
That's wonderful that Bridget can finally see! :)
And she was too stunned to tell Jack he was gorgeous! XD
Hogan'sHeroesRock chapter 1 . 5/9
A long time ago I first read this story. I LOVE it! It is great! I am a huge fan of Rise of the Guardians! This story really portrays all of the Guardians well. I love the way you made it so that Bridgette got glasses so she could see later on in the story. I also like the fact that you made it sort of a book/movie crossover with the Santoff Clausen part. And Nightlight! He is one of my favorite characters, along with Jack Frost. I have watched Rise of the Guardians at least 9 times. It still remains one of my favorite movies today.

Thanks for reading my review! If you want to check out my profile I am Hogan'sHeroesRock. I want to look at writing a Guardians story, but I only have a Hogan's Heroes fanfic right now. Bye!
Game of thrones, nice touch
Jokermask18 chapter 41 . 2/7
Nice.
Jokermask18 chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
Nice!
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
Woooow really amazing. Honestly was so excited when I saw this had an update!
MusicMagic chapter 39 . 8/12/2014
... Over six months and we're still waiting. Is this story still being written? Please don't give up! (
tmntfan4ever chapter 39 . 6/3/2014
WHAT THE HELL?! WHY ISN'T THIS FINISHED?! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!