Reviews for Seeing Isn't Believing
*gross sobbing*
Whut, so, this story, the one I spend reading for about 5 months, is, over...?
I literally got upset, I've grown attached to this story and it's hard to accept it's over, but hey, the end was satisfying so I hereby thank you for the piece of art you added into my life, I love it and it's my favourite fanfiction! I really do hope you'll write some sequels though, that would be the cherry on the wedding cake! ;)
Ghost writer X7 chapter 44 . 7/17
Hi, I would just like to say that I loved your story so much for a number of different reasons. I have been reading this story since chapter three. The first and biggest reason is that without this story I would never have known about the guardian books by William Joyce, I have them all and I am counting down the days until the next book is out, October 25 just to let you know. The second reason is that your story is just so different then anything else that I have read, most of the story's out there are just the same thing over and over again with very little variety, I am happy that I found this story that was so diverse and interesting. The third reason is that your story inspired me to write two of my own fan fictions. There are a lot more reasons but these are the three that count. I thank you for your amazing story and can not wait to read more about Brigit and Jack and all of the others.
Keep on writing. :)
Furostomi-chan chapter 44 . 7/19
Read through this over the weekend, and it was wonderful. I really love the character of Bridget. I for one would love to read more of their adventures. Thank you for sharing this!
Jokermask18 chapter 44 . 7/16
Great ending.
Jokermask18 chapter 43 . 7/13
Nice.
Hogan'sHeroesRock chapter 42 . 6/19
Really like this chapter as well! Keep up the good work!

Katie ~
I really didn't mind waiting tbh, or at least it was worth the wait! Hope for the new chapter to come soon!
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 42 . 6/16
Brilliant brilliant brilliant writer! How is this fix not a movie already? I can't wait to see how you solve the non-beliving thing!

An epilogue? Oh pretty pretty pretty please master of all writing in the world, queen of the universe! I absolutely love Bridget and her character development, her relationship with Jack is very important to me lol XD I love when he makes her blush or forces her to have fun when she's being a little stubborn or grumpy! They are so perfect for each other!

Oh and the part when Jack thanked Bridget for his hands shocked me to the core, he is too good at hiding his pain, Bridg should really address that

3 your writing!
Jokermask18 chapter 42 . 6/15
Nice! I also have news: Jack will star in a new Guardians of Childhood picture book coming in October and it's implied he and Nighlight are the same person!
fr33fangirl chapter 41 . 6/2
NO NO NO NO IT'S NOT OVER IT CAN'T BE, IT MAY NOT BE, I'M CRYING TOO BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING WRITTEN, FANTASY THAT MAKES ME JEALOUS AND AN STORYLINE THAT MAKES ME CRY. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FANFICTION, THIS WAS AMAZING, WORTH EVERY SECOND OF THE MONTH I SPENT ON THIS 3
VampireSiren chapter 20 . 5/31
Incredible! :)
I love how you mentioned details from the Rise of the Guardians books in your fanfic, and Bridget giving the Guardians gifts was very sweet (still laughing at the fact that Bunny wasn't pleased with the purple toothbrush and he ended up devouring all the carrots)!

Plus, Bridget and Jack had a cute moment together at the end of the chapter! :)
Hmm, I start to imagine that briget looks a lot like Merida from Brave, so would that mean that Bridget has like Merida's hair, because that would be totally kick-ass!
VampireSiren chapter 16 . 5/21
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD
Omg, Bunny being turned into his itty-bitty, cute & cuddly self again was priceless! I know I wouldn't mind a stuffed animal in Bunny's shape! :)
And Bridget wouldn't let go of wittle Bunnymund after Sandy knocked her unconscious... plus Jack seemed amused at Bunny's situation!

But The Morrigan, she has a heart of stone...! She had ABSOLUTELY no qualms over destroying one of her crows; a villain who does that to his/her cohorts is certainly a heartless individual!
:O
VampireSiren chapter 15 . 5/18
The interactions with the dragon were pretty funny! XD
And poor North's sleigh gets into another crash!
VampireSiren chapter 4 . 5/17
That was cool! Seeing Bridget and North getting along, and him entertaining her with his stories about the elves and whatnot! :)