Reviews for This You Should Know
Jasmine chapter 18 . 4/13
I was just wondering when you shall post your next chapter this story's amazing by the way!
QueenieTea chapter 18 . 4/1
At first, I was quite hesitant with this story becuase I'm not a big fan of stories where they do stuff to the protagonist but, this story was different! I absolutely love this fan fic! I look forward to every chapter you write! Please continue writing.

QueenieTea
nekolover18 chapter 18 . 2/21
Oh god I can't wait for the next one! I love this story and it has me on the edge throughout every chapter! Loved the chapter! You did an awesome job!
jteadore chapter 18 . 2/17
I love your fanfic! Please update soon :((
StarElsie chapter 18 . 1/31
YAY! Saaya is finally expelled
ChrissyORcrispY chapter 18 . 1/29
OMG i can't wait!XD
OneDream123 chapter 18 . 1/25
Eeeeeep, that ending! Ahhhhh, I'm so happy for Amu! She's actually happy for once and that makes me feel really happy. SOO hyper right now! Ehehe.. sorry. ANYWAYS, I thought this chapter was good and so detailed as well. I like the way you described the emotions that she was feeling, it was easy to picture and just, yeah, I just liked the chapter! Saaya can go and pout in a corner, her reign is over!

Now I'm like really hyped for the next chapter! I can't wait to read it! :D

THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL!
Alice.Never.Knew.Wonderland chapter 18 . 1/24
Please write more! Oh, and also, after the whole slam myself into a locker thing, did they just go straight home or something? I got a little bit confused as to what happened after that... But still, MOOOOOREEEE please.
Animefungirl12 chapter 18 . 1/24
Omfgggggg imagine that ikuto is there lmaoo I can't wait to see what else u have instorw for us
hinata2kill chapter 7 . 1/23
hehehe kissed
La-Reina-Crimrose chapter 1 . 1/20
I didn't know what to think of this fic at the start, but as it progressed, I realized that I loved it a lot! I really identify with Amu's character as you've crafted her, so this story gets me right in the heartstrings. Your language is very detailed and intricate, while at the same time keeping with humorous modern words and insults. Translation: my kind of writing! This is so filled with angst and romance and ugh I just want Amu and Ikuto to be happy together- like always. Anyway, this definitely shows a lot of promise and I can't wait for more updates!
Ahhhh i need to see amu and ikuto be together !
I say A hot and steamy makeout scene!
Tsuki Azure Wings chapter 18 . 1/19
I love this story! You go in depth with everything and I just love that about your writing style and how when you read Amu's pov, its like your her in the story. can't wait for fluffy amuto goodness!
moonprincess731 chapter 18 . 1/19
Omg I really really can't wait until the next update and can't wait for amu and ikuto to be reunited and this is going to be good I hope amu get a lot of happiness cause that what she deserves so anyways please update sooner if u can so until then
cold-mimaimo chapter 17 . 1/13
Please try to update more often! I really want to know how it ends! :D