Reviews for This You Should Know
sme1228 chapter 19 . 2/28
love it hope ikuto and amu solve there differences
Anime in Love FOREVER chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
This story is amazing! You haven't got a clue how much I cried reading this! I hate Saaya always getting in the way of Amu and Ikuto! I am begging you update soon!
AmutoLover chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
I love this story! Please update soon!
Aki8210 chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Just amazing n_n
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Are they really only 12?
Kelsey6715 chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
I literally spent a whole day reading all 19 chapters! I forgot to clean my room, do all of my chores, and half the time I accidently tuned mt mom yelling at me out. This story is so great! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IM DYING (no pressure or anything)!
TiffanySprinkles4261 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Another awesome chapter and I love it.i also hope amu and ikuto get together to.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
tourist127 chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
oh my God. I hate-love you. I wish Amu speaks soon.
Damn it. Why do u have to write this good?
Elixiria chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
you should differentiate between you and your and you are
missotaku2316 chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
awww man. I just cant take all this angst. I hope they get thir feelingsin tuned with each other soon. Im crying out here. Hope you update soon
Tsuki Azure Wings chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
I love this story so much and I just fall in love with the character you have made for Amu to be. I love the detail you put into the chapters and there's still a lot of humor and sarcasm I can enjoy. I've created a fantasy for myself that they're actually high school students. I really hope to see more, love your works!
AliceKat chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
Whoo!
Hm. Parents?
It goes from fluff, to angst, to fluff, to angst, glob dang it. Mixed emotions over here.
It took me a minute to realize that it changed to Ikuto's POV.
Holly fudge he used to like Saaya.
I liked the whole leprechaun and riches part. 'v'
The "I trust you" art affected me more than it probably should have,
And, bam, elevator opens before the thing. Or something. Like pushing?
Ah, both.
Uh oh.
Uh oh again.
Yikes.
Guest88 chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
Wow, your writing is amazing. You make Amu so real to the teenish audience. Somehow, you manage to pull an angst story without making the protagonist too "bratty." It's quite difficult to pull it off but you did.
*turns into a creepy yandere* Don't procrastinate my dear. You have to complete this. *turns into normal, boring self*
Anime-freak-otaku01 chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Arent they in middle school!?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
stop teasing us ...make amu and ikuto get together already pleeeeeease