Reviews for Beautiful disaster
Um are you ever going to finish this?
xachi chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
please update! Im excited for them to meet again. Pleaseee
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
COME BACK SOON!
twiFan-1234 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
aww want to read more..plz write :]
berdb chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
He sounds nuts. In the beginning, why did he say that his first wife was dead and his second ran away? How could he marry Bella if he was already married?
I'm on team edward-damon-bash chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Update soon please
Missbeauty96 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Update soon
XachiCullen chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas! Please update faster make the chapters longer,your christmas gift to us. Pleaseee! ;))
XachiCullen chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
please update! I'm currently reading all your strories and I love them all. Please update I can't wait any longer. I can't sleep. Please update! Pretty pleaseeee!
iRead85 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Hey don't take this the wrong way, okay? This story needs editing. Period. Numerous grammatical and spelling errors have made it downright incomprehensible in certain places. I know you have readers who don't actually care about this stuff, but that can be a major turn off for the more 'serious' readers. Which is a shame cuz I really see potential in this plot. If you could just get a beta to clean up the chapters, you'll be good to go. And who knows? With time you'll get good enough that you won't need one anymore. Writing does happen to be a learning process after all. Best of luck!
melissamary55 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
love it and cant wait to read what will happen next also what happen that made bella run away and change her name update soon
Twilightchick45 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Well this should prove to be interesting.
Twilightchick45 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Things make a bit more sense now.
robfans chapter 9 . 12/7/2013