Reviews for Comfort
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Very well written.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is a good story. I liked Pippin's thoughts about Boromir, Gandalf, and Frodo, and how Merry comforted Pippin.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is a good one-shot story.

Of course, in spite of what Merry and Pippin have been through, Pippin would worry about Frodo and his fate. Similar to Sam protecting Frodo, Merry would protect Pippin and watch out for him, as you showed here in this story. Both Merry and Pippin also seemed in-character, but I can't be sure if this is a book-verse or a movie-verse.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
Books That Smell Good chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I'm hungry. Hehe perfect ending :)
LadyOfGlass chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aww, this is so great! I love Pippin - he's so cute, and teh last line was so much like him. Great job on this :)
- tanya
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Yes so many times they must have comforted themselves in just such a way, book or movie, because they are so alone and on their own. I really like that you have them thinking and worrying about Frodo, too, because he *was* their reason for going in the first place!

(BTW, I hope you don't mind, but you may want to correct Boromir's name.)
ShadyPegasister chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Very in character and heart warming.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Yay! I love Pip and Merry friendship fics. This was really good! It kind of tears at your heart to thing of all of the people who died because of the Ring... It's strange to think of how so small a thing could cause such great sorrow and loss. Also, I loved the ending. So characteristic. I thank you. Farewell for now!

-La Violet Rose
Maplefrost chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAW. You come back and write all these adorable fics eeeeeeeeeeee.