Reviews for One of the Brightest Lights
supreme queen1106 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Such a sweet, yet sad story. I can't help but hate Alice's human father and the "doctors". I loved the ending, though. You did a good job.
Sookie Starchild chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Loved how you used the documents in this story. And such a sweet last line! It's a perfect character piece for both Alice and Carlisle. GREAT work.
Purradox chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Hey sugar lump. That was so sweet. Almost had me in tears thinking about noone wanting Alice. It was good. And I can totally see Alice being the daddy's girl.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aww, what a sad little story, but probably true of the times!

Carlisle really made sure she knows she is loved!

Loved this story!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm all teary eyed! That was beautiful and perfect! I love how you show Carlisle's love for his daughter :) I agree with Carlisle, I cannot comprehend how anyone couldn't want Alice either.
And I loved the more lighthearted note it ended on. Thank you so much for sharing this. I loved it!
favludo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Beautiful! I love reading Alice and Carlisle in their father-daughter roles, and you have written them beautifully. Thanks for writing and posting :)
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Though I'm not fond of Alice and the "vision" was traumatizing, Carlisle running to free Alice was one of my favorite parts because finally we're shown how much he loves his "children."

Very nice exploration of Carlisle's feelings. :)

(You almost had me sympathizing with Alice too... until she rattled off what she saw in her vision. Then the spell was broken. XD)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Nicely put! Thank you for sharing.
mommakat chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautifully done! Thank you!
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
aww, well done! i've been slowly writing a piece like this too ever since the move came out, but I think yours is better! very sweet!
hungergamesawesomness chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awesomeness:) I really liked it a lot:)