Reviews for A Homunculus Is Fine, Too!
Noderlol chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Alas, poor Lillet walked straight into that trap. If only she hadn't been so eager to boast of her own trials and tribulations. Well, somehow I doubt she minded either way, though Amoretta must be miffed at having her thunder stolen, so to speak.

Nice, short-ish omake. Thanks for writing!
Fuyu no Sora chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Lillet better hope that she can take the next couple of days off, because I have a feeling that Amoretta isn't going to be satisfied until neither of them can walk whatsoever. Ahh, to be young. *chuckles*

It's nice to see, though, that it wasn't just poor Amoretta who was desperate to have an intimate encounter with her lover. Lillet seemed to be just fine, so to learn that she was just as needy for Amoretta was a nice (and kind of hilarious, when you factor in what she thought during that last kiss in the courtyard) touch.

Great little omake collection! It was awesome as always. D
Museless Fool chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
That's right, you can't seduce the willing! lol Yay! Finally!
Noderlol chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I'm glad you're still doing GrimGrimoire stories, given you seem to be the sum total of all fan-creation for this game (with only slight exaggeration no less). Every time you upload a new piece it scratches my GG itch! Speaking of, I appear to be luckier than Amoretta in that way, though the itching is markedly different. I'm certainly having more fun reading about hers than suffering my own over the lack of other GrimGrimoire fiction out there though! Looking forward to your next update!
Gnarled Bone chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I'm always scared to laugh: I hate biting my tongue. Is Amoretta ever going to catch a break? Maybe she shouldn't, it makes it all the more humorous. xD

And Amoretta being sour? My gut hurts.

Thank you for posting this. Not so much depressed as I was earlier. :)
Museless Fool chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
In my mind's eye I can see Amoretta ripping Mistress Artois and Master Freixenet to shreds. And then very possibly, Lillet's attire. Sigh. Poor Amoretta, hang in there girl.
Museless Fool chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Sheesh! Amoretta just can't catch a break. Will there be a third attempt in the evening? Her outfit was fabulous by the way. It was a delectable little emsemble.
Silvara rivana chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Cant... stop... laughing! ooo poor Amoretta! you really should put the shoe on the other foot and taunt Lillet with this outfit and being stuck in a meeting or something... seems sooo unfair that Amoretta is the only one suffering
fansgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
poor Amoretta
EAnIL chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hello Dezo!

Its good to see there's new GG fics and I do love this piece and really I can't stop smiling. Is there any chance you make a part II where Amoretta get some.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
To paraphrase an old adage, "The more things are exotic, the more they are mundane?"

Typo: "as" androgynous.

On that note, it's curious to wonder what Lillet's relationship will be like with Amoretta's sexless angel on the other side. Assuming that the omniscient God didn't create that particular angel with a gender from the start, in mind of the day that she would one day be incarnated as a homunculus.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Something told me to take a look back at this section of FF, im glad I did, great job
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ha! Hilarious; but poor Amoretta. :3
antlan87 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Thinking on it, I wonder what the dangers of leaving a homunculus horny are?