Reviews for Sleep
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
so cute, please write another one like this. :)
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Right in the feels! :) Another awesome story! You soooooo have to go to being my favorite author! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awwwwwwww!
Lissa chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
can you write more? :D
this is cute
BilboWatson chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Aw, so cute! You're good at writing fluff and smut!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hahaha! Loved this. Of course Thorin could not sleep without his burglar. So cute :D:D
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
God, yes, I know the feeling of having hundreds of people view a story and being able to count the number of reviews on one hand :P that happened to my story too... But anyway, the drabble is very cute and pretty much in character, you're doing fine with that. No technical errors that I could detect, so good job.

Interestingly enough, the advertisement at the top of the story (as I am reading this) is displaying mattresses, and I quote "Better sleep GUARANTEED". Pffft you don't need a special mattress to go to sleep - you just need Thorin, apparently.
DeathBeth chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awww, what a cute story! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aww! Super cute!
Awesome job!
Asuka Nakamura chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aww, another cute, fluffy Thorib/Bilbo. What do people normally call this ship? Thilbo? Bagginshield? Well, whatever. It's a really cute story. But I had wished Thorin could show some more affection to the burglar. And the idea of them sleeping in the same bed is really, really cute :3 I'm soooo putting this into my favorite list
Arkenshield chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awwwwww! This is even fluffier than the feather down bed! Just love it, so cute!
stickdonkey chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is adorable! I wonder if it would have had to be Thorin or if any warm body would have worked. The first little paragraph was perfect. and I think you are right about Thorin having the same troubles. . . sure didn't put up much of a fight about getting into bed with the hobbit, did he?
ILOVEHULKandTheimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very sweet, great story!
Polariss chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aaawww... How cute our little hobbit, he cannt sleep without Thorin *w* I love it.
OMGMUFFINS chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Let me sum this cute little piece of fluff into one word... SQUEEEE!