Reviews for The Complicated Life Of Harry Potter
brenster100 chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh so he owns every shop I don't mind him being stupid rich but if the potter family was so powerful and owned every store then voldy would never have attacked them
darrelldeam chapter 5 . 1/23
What happed to the sorting?
Khatix chapter 9 . 12/12/2020
Sigh looks like Amelia did something that almost all other authors make her do when they catch and question Peter, that is they make her no search him for his wand and other things he might carry. I see this a lot in fics they question him then toss him in a cell without searching him at all.
Khatix chapter 5 . 12/12/2020
It was completely moronic for Harry to make that vow because he has to inform Tracey about it as his future wife plus Dumbledore just admitted he knows Sirius is innocent to them.
DontMindMe chapter 27 . 12/7/2020
Shame that you have abandoned this story. I hope as you are still active that you .might come back to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2020
This is a GREAT fanfic. However, your grammar could use a little work.
Redwing1co chapter 28 . 7/30/2020
Just finished all chapters and enjoyed it hope you continue the story thank you for this story.
shadewolfedrt chapter 9 . 7/5/2020
I always think that the person that has a reaction like Sara did needs a Bourbon but I do not like myself.
shadewolfedrt chapter 2 . 7/5/2020
I would love to see Harry use this line or similar in a story where he finds out he was Slytherin's Heir "Da** they where right in 2nd year I was Slytherin's Heir!" I have thought that reaction with every one of your stories I have read the had Harry has that.
The Real Hell Fire chapter 21 . 6/30/2020
This chapter hurt to read. As a dom myself, I don’t see females as the dominant during sex. So reading that Harry had his hands restrained and talked too like that, irked me a lot. As far as I’m concerned, that piece of this chapter doesn’t exist
CMdkelley chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
Is this supposed to be the beginning of third year or the start of fourth?
Nyla Norris Filch chapter 15 . 11/30/2019
So let me get it straight, the punishment for Pansy attempting to steralise Hermione and prevent her from becoming Lady Peverell, is to force Harry to be completely financially and legally responsible for her. He has to spend his money, make sure she's educated, make sure she has medical care. That sounds way more like punishing HARRY, than punishing Pansy or the Parkinson family. How is that punishing anyone but Harry?
ari.granger.malfoy chapter 14 . 6/20/2019
Okay Hermione was being a little bitch there. Pansy can’t defend herself, she is a goddamn SLAVE so I kinda am not liking the way you wrote Hermione here. And also, Pansy was just saying she wasn’t a slut? OH MY GOD SHE SHOULD GO TO AZKABAN! Whatever. Do not like this Hermione.
arata7kasuga chapter 28 . 2/4/2019
Voldemorte as a student, now that is interesting o.O
arata7kasuga chapter 26 . 2/4/2019
Harry is tripping on his own power now or is this an isolated case since it is Snape? That makes no sense though since he got onto his own father for this very type of behavior right?