Reviews for Welcome Home
echoees chapter 1 . 1/19
This pretty much killed me.
Kudos!
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I have always loved Logan-Keith relationship stories...but miss V!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
So sad but so beautiful. You have me in tears, well done.
NShadows chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This story made me ridiculously happy and sad at the same time. Absolutely loved it and the twists that you threw in. It was completely believable.
MissDramatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is a fantastic fic. I can't believe how fast I went from confused to bawling. You captured the characters beautifully. Very moving. Thank you for sharing this.
heatherbuttons chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
wow. wonderful story, perfectly noir. (dare i say rob might be impressed?) surprising, clever, obviously heartbreaking; every trade of characterization, veronica for logan, was pitch perfect in this horribly sad alternate "universe." it's easy to lure me with dick/logan and keith/logan but this story gives so much more. and damn was i proud of your logan echolls.
jessi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Interesting story!
ClairDeLune13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
oh man, so many twists! but Logan's had too many troubles in his life, I'm glad Keith was okay :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I love that Wallace Logan and Weevil are working together. And that Keith kind of adopts Logan.
DefineStupid chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Holy shit I can't possibly describe how absolutely epic your fic is, I loved it!
fickledame chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
A really interesting take on it and very well done! Love Keith waking him up at the end.
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
OMG this was tremendous! How unique! Such a sad but hopeful fic. Loved the twist of Veronica haunting Logan the way that Lilly haunted Veronica. Beautiful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Canada and the US are on the same continent. North America.
calypso69 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow. Such a good story. I went to check out VM fan fiction at 1am thinking there wouldn't be anything interesting, and there I find your story. Just, wow. Thank you. It's hard to read fanfics that really capture the magic of the show, the boldness, the sassiness, the perfect interaction between the characters so many years after CW ended it (five? six years?). But somehow there are still writers like you who are still inspired by this fabulous show and we get to read stories like yours, and it's just as fabulous. Thank you, thank you. I hope you'll write more.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
WOW. This is amazing. If only it's not one shot, I would follow this story. It ends so soon. BUT OHMYGOD what a thriller. An AU of what if V was the one who died and everything changes. Logan breaks my heart in this story. Keith is his father now, which is makes me verklempt. Oh wow, you NEED to make another one like this. PLEASE.