Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
Shadedblossom chapter 24 . 2/10
I bet you get these kinds of messages alot but after that reference to the mortal instruments series i was practically squealing in my head i think you're an amzing writer and that how you've managed to change the characters yet keep their personalities the same is envious. I loved the first fic and this one has got me fangirling so much more. Just wanted to tell you how much i loved these.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 48 . 12/1/2015
Literally couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Great job!
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 46 . 12/1/2015
Ohemgee I totally accept your head cannon about Tooth being the Guardian of Innocence. Thank you.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
When I saw how long this was I was like "fuck YAAASSS"
NoSugarForValdez chapter 48 . 8/25/2015
I love it! Is it wierd that I can totally picture this?
NoSugarForValdez chapter 46 . 8/25/2015
Again, thank you! Love this AU. I will DEFINETLY be revisiting it later on. And by later on, I mean in an hour or so, when I get back on the computer. ;) BYEEE!
QuickSilver1801 chapter 48 . 5/17/2015
Great stories! Both of them! I really enjoyed reading them! And even though I know you don't ship BunnyxJack, you wrote their relationship amazingly well. I do ship them and I'm always on the lookout for new stories about them. Yours is by far one of my favorites.
I do have a question though. Why did the Bennetts seemingly hate Jack? It doesn't really make sense to me. I mean they love Jamie and Pippa, but why do they seem to hate Jack so much? Even to the point where they don't want him to see the twins? That just seems kind of cruel to me. You have no idea how many times my heart broke for poor Jack while reading FtK and TaT. I was sobbing my eyes while while reading how the twins and Jack were separated. But near the nd of the story, before Pitch got caught, I could often be found muttering to myself: IhatePitchIhatePitchIhatePitch...and occasionally GO AWAY AND DIE IN A HOLE YOU EVIL #&%!
...Yeah I really didn't like Pitch. But I liked how to portrayed him! Every story needs a good villain...even if you want to murder that villain by the end of the story, but ah well, he got what he deserved.
Loved the story and the plotline! Great job!
~QuickSilver1801
Triscribe chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Oh, this just keeps getting better and BETTER!
I seriously cannot stop laughing now. xD
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 45 . 4/3/2015
That is great the whole name thing.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 40 . 4/3/2015
I feel Jack with those books. I read the first two, then the last chapter of each cause that was all that was really necessary. The precursor to this series was way better.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 29 . 4/3/2015
this is so sweet.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
I'm dying of laughter. You are an amazing writer.
VioletisMaria chapter 24 . 2/21/2015
the first moral instruments movie is so good please watch it
Wazup chapter 46 . 2/5/2015
Wow, this and it's prequel are very good! I love how you drew out the characters cores and how creative you were when making FTK like the movie. Some of the characters were a little off, but I think you nailed Ana! The love story moved unrealistically fast in my opinion, but that's alright, since you didn't want the story to be too long. Also, did you know that the way you wrote pitch he sounded exactly like a psychopath, clinically speaking? Look up the signs of psychopath online, because you wrote it disturbingly well...
Nullandil chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but you made it seem-to me at least- like they had never heard of 'in Flanders fields,' and I'm not sure if that's even a problem- maybe Canada just takes remebrace day more seriously than America?- but to have 'in Flanders fields' and the world wars not be the first thing to come to mind when one is presented with poppies just seems... Wrong? Unrealistic? Fake?
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »