Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
QuickSilver1801 chapter 48 . 5/17
Great stories! Both of them! I really enjoyed reading them! And even though I know you don't ship BunnyxJack, you wrote their relationship amazingly well. I do ship them and I'm always on the lookout for new stories about them. Yours is by far one of my favorites.
I do have a question though. Why did the Bennetts seemingly hate Jack? It doesn't really make sense to me. I mean they love Jamie and Pippa, but why do they seem to hate Jack so much? Even to the point where they don't want him to see the twins? That just seems kind of cruel to me. You have no idea how many times my heart broke for poor Jack while reading FtK and TaT. I was sobbing my eyes while while reading how the twins and Jack were separated. But near the nd of the story, before Pitch got caught, I could often be found muttering to myself: IhatePitchIhatePitchIhatePitch...and occasionally GO AWAY AND DIE IN A HOLE YOU EVIL #&%!
...Yeah I really didn't like Pitch. But I liked how to portrayed him! Every story needs a good villain...even if you want to murder that villain by the end of the story, but ah well, he got what he deserved.
Loved the story and the plotline! Great job!
~QuickSilver1801
Triscribe chapter 3 . 4/16
Oh, this just keeps getting better and BETTER!
I seriously cannot stop laughing now. xD
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 45 . 4/3
That is great the whole name thing.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 40 . 4/3
I feel Jack with those books. I read the first two, then the last chapter of each cause that was all that was really necessary. The precursor to this series was way better.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 29 . 4/3
this is so sweet.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 3 . 4/1
I'm dying of laughter. You are an amazing writer.
VioletisMaria chapter 24 . 2/21
the first moral instruments movie is so good please watch it
Wazup chapter 46 . 2/5
Wow, this and it's prequel are very good! I love how you drew out the characters cores and how creative you were when making FTK like the movie. Some of the characters were a little off, but I think you nailed Ana! The love story moved unrealistically fast in my opinion, but that's alright, since you didn't want the story to be too long. Also, did you know that the way you wrote pitch he sounded exactly like a psychopath, clinically speaking? Look up the signs of psychopath online, because you wrote it disturbingly well...
Nullandil chapter 11 . 2/5
I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but you made it seem-to me at least- like they had never heard of 'in Flanders fields,' and I'm not sure if that's even a problem- maybe Canada just takes remebrace day more seriously than America?- but to have 'in Flanders fields' and the world wars not be the first thing to come to mind when one is presented with poppies just seems... Wrong? Unrealistic? Fake?
ThirtySixBuns chapter 48 . 12/31/2014
I've spent the last two to three days of my life reading this series. Now what? It was great to say the least.
KrazyKay24 chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
OH SHIT! WTF! whats up with this cliffie!?
KrazyKay24 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
kukuukukukukukukuk! I love tha fluff!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hi! I wanted to let you know that, although this took me my entire day off to read, that this was AMAZING! I love love love this fanfic!
And, I read the other one too - after finding out this was the sequel (Ooopsies?) And I saw a few of the other reviews (I always read a few reviews before choosing to actually read a fanfic; I know, I'm a bit weird).
Ya know, DJ has a great idea - and I think you would be the perfect person to write it! I mean, come on, these fics you're writing are incredible! Okay, sooooyou'd probably have to have that story as a separate one from these two, but it'd totally work! I've seen plenty of writers make more than one story continuation of the same moive/anime/cartoon/TV series/ect.
Anyway, this is one of the VERY BEST fan fics I have ever had the honor of reading, and I hope to see plenty more works from you!
PoptartxPrincess chapter 46 . 6/2/2014
When are you going to start your Cinderella fic?! 3 3 3
PoptartxPrincess chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
FINALLY, THE YAOI BEGINS!
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »