Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
EdwardElric3oct10 chapter 48 . 4/12
Love the whole story, bit I can't help but wonder if Master's last name was inspired by a certain street magician Jack Wilder... Please tell me that jack at least picked up some slight of hand~ I see great potential for a crossover
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
This story has made me laugh so much. Baby and Sophie are so adorably cute and funny, with an extra topping of sweet, and they always make my day. Jack and Aster are so ridiculously oblivious, that I'm afraid that they would have probably avoided each other for the rest of their lives if it weren't for the awesomeness that is Sandy. I'm totally enjoying this chapter, and this entire story, and I look forward to continuing and finishing it.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Does anybody else who reads on their phone always get a thing that pops up and says that the security for the site is messed up? Because it continuously popped up on my screen like literally 27 times and is still doing so while I'm trying to this. It says the security doesn't match up. It's annoying. I can't even enjoy reading the story without interruptions.
panni2 chapter 47 . 7/28/2016
Brilliant story! I loved it soo much. Great job :)
Shadedblossom chapter 24 . 2/10/2016
I bet you get these kinds of messages alot but after that reference to the mortal instruments series i was practically squealing in my head i think you're an amzing writer and that how you've managed to change the characters yet keep their personalities the same is envious. I loved the first fic and this one has got me fangirling so much more. Just wanted to tell you how much i loved these.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 48 . 12/1/2015
Literally couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Great job!
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 46 . 12/1/2015
Ohemgee I totally accept your head cannon about Tooth being the Guardian of Innocence. Thank you.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
When I saw how long this was I was like "fuck YAAASSS"
NoSugarForValdez chapter 48 . 8/25/2015
I love it! Is it wierd that I can totally picture this?
NoSugarForValdez chapter 46 . 8/25/2015
Again, thank you! Love this AU. I will DEFINETLY be revisiting it later on. And by later on, I mean in an hour or so, when I get back on the computer. ;) BYEEE!
QuickSilver1801 chapter 48 . 5/17/2015
Great stories! Both of them! I really enjoyed reading them! And even though I know you don't ship BunnyxJack, you wrote their relationship amazingly well. I do ship them and I'm always on the lookout for new stories about them. Yours is by far one of my favorites.
I do have a question though. Why did the Bennetts seemingly hate Jack? It doesn't really make sense to me. I mean they love Jamie and Pippa, but why do they seem to hate Jack so much? Even to the point where they don't want him to see the twins? That just seems kind of cruel to me. You have no idea how many times my heart broke for poor Jack while reading FtK and TaT. I was sobbing my eyes while while reading how the twins and Jack were separated. But near the nd of the story, before Pitch got caught, I could often be found muttering to myself: IhatePitchIhatePitchIhatePitch...and occasionally GO AWAY AND DIE IN A HOLE YOU EVIL #&%!
...Yeah I really didn't like Pitch. But I liked how to portrayed him! Every story needs a good villain...even if you want to murder that villain by the end of the story, but ah well, he got what he deserved.
Loved the story and the plotline! Great job!
~QuickSilver1801
Triscribe chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Oh, this just keeps getting better and BETTER!
I seriously cannot stop laughing now. xD
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 45 . 4/3/2015
That is great the whole name thing.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 40 . 4/3/2015
I feel Jack with those books. I read the first two, then the last chapter of each cause that was all that was really necessary. The precursor to this series was way better.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 29 . 4/3/2015