Reviews for Family
texas2step chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was a really good story. I'm all about family and the Lancers are my favorite family. It was good to see Johnny still had the edge and that Val and Scott had is back. I like the way the town has pulled together to show their support of the former gunfighter.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love seeing Johnny being protected by family and friends! He always seems so surprised that he has all these people...like he doesn't deserve them! And the end...the non descript man in the bowler hat...who is he? Another story to come? I hope so!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I Totally enjoyed this story Thank You
ML Only chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hi there. I just looked you up and found you had a story. Well done! I love stories where the Lancer's show a united front. I particularly liked Val's line about God doing the sorting if the gunman had been dead!
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice job, especially as it's your first story!

Joanie.
Mollie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
What? The End? Who's the man behind the contract? Who's the man with the bowler? What's next?

Is this your first Lancer fic? I liked it, especially the Val you wrote. You did a good job with his voice. I liked Bill too. Nice to see Johnny had friends in town who would back him up.

And I always enjoy a dangerous Johnny. When he pulls out his Madrid persona to protect his family, that's always attractive. What a guy!

Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The voices of the characters rang true - good job!