Reviews for Vikings Never Learn to Fly
Kas3y chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
I know it been a lil while that you wrote this but can u PLZ either do a alternate ending where Hiccup does die, either from the stab to the heart or on the boat with Stoick. Or a sequel. Either would be great. I loved this story either way. It had a great plot and the writing was perfect. So I will be reading any and properly all of ur HTTYD fan fictions. Keep up the GREAT work :D

P.S. I thought when we first met the mystery dragon u were gonna do it POV. But u didn't :P If u did, that woulda been cool, otherwise fantastic.
FrodoBaggins1415 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter loved it
I have read it about 10 times cause it is so good
You have a real talent in writing
FrodoBaggins1415
TheHallow chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
I love your writing style. And this story was really beautiful.
But it felt way too short. like WAAAYYYYY too short.
It wasn't long enough to make a strong emotional connection to hiccup when the dragon died.
And I don't think there was enough description when it came to how they hurt hiccup, in the end he is having these memories about his torture that we never read about. I'm sure you did it for effect (and it was a beautiful effect) but from what you wrote when he was imprisoned, it never happened. He never mentioned getting beaten in his cell, only a few whips. I think you should have added more to the story on that kind of stuff :O
Other wise, It was a beautiful story!
And you're really good at describing action! A lot of people have a hard time with that.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Oh my... It's over? B-but it can't be, over!

That was the most touching story ever, I cried and that's saying something I hardly ever cry for anything.

I am actually clapping right now and about to start bawling,
Thank you, just...

Thanks
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I have the feels
Lilypad122 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Ahhhh! Poor Hiccup...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
What does 'Scrathcrit' mean?
Lilypad122 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Where do Gragona trees grow?! Oh please tell me please?! Still love the story! How do you write a story as good as this? It's already one of my favourite stories and I've only read 3 chapters! How do you do it?
Lilypad122 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love the poem! It would make a great song! I can just imagine it! Singing along with it! If it was turned into a song, I would make that bit the chorus and create a few more verses to go with it. Anyway, the story is awesome so far! It makes you want to just keep reading more and more. It's so gripping... It holds you in its clutches and refuses to let you go...
perville1985 chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Interesting ending there.
Nevertheless, i loved this! I read it all in one night XD I enjoy your writing style and how you keep everyone in character. I'll be keeping an eye out for more HTTYD fics and/or one shots from you :) (I just realized how late this review is ; I've always loved the movie, but i've just started getting into the HTTYD fandom and actually reading fanfiction recently :) )
Pumpkin-love33 chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
This is really good! :)
Rosalietje chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
are the characters in your story immortal or something?!
Because in the time of the Vikings, they didn't know how to treat wounds that like that (at least not like we do now) and a fever like that would even have been deadly in that time period.
dan chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
great story!
Astro chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
This was so sad! but I still liked it.
I dont normally like reading first person but you did it so well and I like that it was only from his pov. But god you killed me with the whole 'but I lay still' bit, and that last bit with the poem again was so bittersweet I didnt even know what to feel at the end!
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
That. Was. Brilliant.
*massive applause*
You are certainly a writer. It surprises me that you're so cheerful in your Author's Notes, yet you seem to enjoy writing tragedies, haha. I'm glad you let Hiccup live, cuz personally I like happy endings, especially for my favorite protagonist n_n ...I think it's cool how you explored Hiccup's poor self-esteem, which is a relatable aspect of him (at least for me) that I almost forget hides behind his protective wall of witty sarcasm xD
Well, best of luck with future stories. Thanks for the good read!
Raz :D