Reviews for Once upon a time
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 13 . 1/14
so cute!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Great! a sequal please...
Monkey Shoes chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Thank you for the story! I had the urge to read some HnG and this was exemplary. It's very well written and I'm beyond words that its a completed work. The characterization is handled very convincingly and the plot is tied up nicely and I just fell in love with the characters, both canon and your version because reading your story reminded me of the canon characters.
sapphire-bubbles chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Yey! Sai's here. I almost cant wait for the romance ot start hihi i'm a sap like that. Though I don't really understand Sai's way of speaking. Umm.. Medieval english? Hehe moving on to next chapter. Keep writing! :)
mamita chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, because I really like the couple SaixHikaru, especially because I love Hikaru, I love it, it's so cute and uke, although Hikaru is a fool sometimes hehe, I like when Touya dominates Hikaru, after all seme see Touya is best, he does so well, although I prefer them in pairs of two and not trios hehe, I love the couple WayaxHikaru, is one of my favorites, along with the SaixHikaru , and the IsumixHikaru, although not many fics of them, or also that of MitanixHikaru, although there are not many fics of them, I also like a lot, but I also like to see how Hikaru is related to other rivals, I also like to other couples, as long as Hikaru is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thank you and kisses.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
What a beautifully entrancing story from start to finish! I would re-word your summary though because you give the wrong impression.

Your story though, was utterly and indescribably beautiful and well-written. So sweet and yet still reflecting the harsh realities of life.

I sincerely loved it. Thank you for sharing with us.
Darifica chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I finally got around to finishing this amazing fanfic! Yay me! (I actually finished something for once) xD

I'll go ahead and jump straight to the (little bit of) critisism I have then.

There were only a few things which actually slightly bothered me..
Firstly, I personally would have liked to see a little more dialogue and interaction with other canon characters as well, though I understand you wanted the focus to be mainly on Hikaru and Sai, and it might just be me.
Secondly, the part with the Time Team disappearing.. I might be stupid or something, but I just couldn't comprehend how that could have been possible.. Who were they?! They seemed so mysterious.. xD Sai suddenly getting a background out of nowhere seemed a little too good to be true as well. I figure my mind got a little too tangled after those weird guys showed up. I felt like a living question mark lol.
One last thing, what about this part? - "How can Shuusaku be known as a great player in this time line if Hikaru had taken Sai away from his original time, before he became a ghost, and in that way preventing Sai from ever becoming the ghost that had played for Shuusaku over 150 years ago, so Shuusaku'd become a great player?" That was never explained D:

Sorry if I'm minding the details a little too much, it's just my nature to obsess over every little thing lol. But I do realize that not all things need an explanation and leaving some things up to the reader's imagination isn't all bad.

Truly though, this is.. marvelous writing and an original, interesting story. Ah and I loved how you had Hikaru compare Ghost Sai with his current Sai at the end.. It seemed very believable! I feel bad that the negative part of my feedback always ends up way more long-winded than the positive part, but it's hard to put it into words how well done this story is.. I can just say that you have a lot of talent and I wish I was as good as you at describing scenes, etc. Keep up the good work! :)

PS: I do hope you write another epilogue some time in the future.
BokuWaHime chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
_ What a lovely story 3 Thank you for posting, your writing style flows well, and I like your use of high vocabulary
The lovely twist to the plot made me sit on the edge of my seat! 3
I think you contrasted the original timeline Sai superbly with the alternate timeline
And you-
just-
_
[I book marked this for easy finding!]
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
I loved it! XD
oakleaf chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Beautifully written. You had me on edge as I tried to figure out just how you would mold the timelines together and I really like the way you've done it. You've explored the aspects of modern life that are different really well; I was especially interested about the kana.
Awesome story, well done! I loved it.
Tuulikki chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
(The good thing about reading a fic after it's finished is avoiding all cliffhangers. xD)

This was a thoroughly lovely story, thank you! I'm glad it had such a happy ending, it was overall such a fun read I wouldn't have wanted to see it end sadly. I loved the Heian-age Sai, and the way he was modernized... (mm, he would make quite a photo model!) And was happy to see Touya too, though he didn't have big part. Thanks for a great read.
madparrot chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
The ending's much too happy in my opinion, but that's just because of the amount of dark-ish fics I've read. But hurray, for Sai has become a pro! The document problem was dealt with, so there was nothing restricting him. Pity that Hikaru has to wait to become a pro. But in general all ended well.
Congratulations and thanks for writing this awesome fic! Hope your other unfinished ones the readers' eyes will eventually see and enjoy!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
Did Hikaru become a go pro after all?
Tuulikki chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Oh, this is great! So much fun, at least so far. I love all the language trouble ("okay?") - I bet understanding someone from the Heian age would be tricky indeed. And yes, the dangers of time travel... one really should think carefully of all the possible (and impossible) consequences. I'll continue reading tomorrow (hopefully, if I have time), now I truly have to go to sleep.
madparrot chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Skifi is so...skifi.
Hmm. That's a good idea to stomp all the problems at once by just adding a pinch of skifiish weirdos. But really, I would rather see them struggle through this all by themselves *maniacal, cruel laughter*.
And do warm in my gratefullness for uploading the chapter so soon. Cliffhangers are the pure evil of fanfiction, great to see that no harm came to the boys.