Reviews for Sanity Restored
Bela Vosa chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Wicked awesome plot twist at the end there! Chilled my bones when Harrymort grinned down at him.
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I like this. Looking forward to more
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter, but overly cliche and Snape is way out of character. Compulsion charm should influence person's characteristics not add new ones.
bzh0807 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
:) very nice and unique plotline and wonderful story overall
cant wait for the next chapter
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
loved it. Umbridge just has to be hurt doesn't she.
CrowX chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I like it, thanks for the fast update!
Shouldn't Harry hurry with the horcruxes? And what about Harry's body? Maybe there's a ritual where he can combine the bodys so that he can shift into his younger self, too... Possibilities... :-)
Cherrie-san chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Oh I don't know... it would be wickedly delightful if he decided to torture the Dursleys- in particular Vernon.

Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
loved it
Stillnight chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
anticipation grows. this is getting very exciting, indeed.
Sairin Inari chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
So... Wow. I am astounded by this idea. It's easily the most original fanfiction I've ever read, and you've executed it brilliantly. The nature of magic thing is astounding as well, too few authors really try to explain things these days, and those who do are almost always amongst the best. I can't wait to read the new chapters you come out with.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
This is the kind of insanity that keeps my Sunday afternoon not boring.
Cherrie-san chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Excellent! I look forward to Harry embracing his dark side- the toad must die.

I love both the concept of 'merged souls' and your characterizations.
CrowX chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I love the new chapter. And I love the relationship between Harry and Snape (in this context a slashy one wouldn't be too far off either). I like this story very much and hope that you'll continue soon!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 4/4/2013