Reviews for Sanity Restored
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Neat. I am enjoying this story.
Fluffy-luvr chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
How do I keep finding these, amazing and different...hmm, how to describe 'twist in story' line plots, uh, stories?

Anyways lol. I LOVE these surprising twist types, they are so hard to find. But, it seems lately I've stumbled upon a treasure trove of them, how fantastic!

I am loving every bit of this, and cannot wait for more. [that dumbles, what a bastard! It's so easy to twist his character in such a way. every time I read his mind controls I am like: Argh, really? [then] Yes, he could do that...BUT still! XD""] love hating it. dumbles...

Don't mind my ramblings;

AWSOME, AWSOME, AWSOME ! ! ! Is what to take from this rant ;p
Loatroll chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Fantastic story! Thanks for the great read.

The whole thing makes so much sense (Harry taking Voldemorts body). Really looking forward to more.
Kae chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Wow! I Love your story. I can't believe more people are'nt reading it. I can't wait to find out how your story develops
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Who needs enemies when you have allies like this. nice chapter
Bela Vosa chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Wicked awesome plot twist at the end there! Chilled my bones when Harrymort grinned down at him.
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I like this. Looking forward to more
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter, but overly cliche and Snape is way out of character. Compulsion charm should influence person's characteristics not add new ones.
bzh0807 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
:) very nice and unique plotline and wonderful story overall
cant wait for the next chapter
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
loved it. Umbridge just has to be hurt doesn't she.
CrowX chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I like it, thanks for the fast update!
Shouldn't Harry hurry with the horcruxes? And what about Harry's body? Maybe there's a ritual where he can combine the bodys so that he can shift into his younger self, too... Possibilities... :-)
Cherrie-san chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Oh I don't know... it would be wickedly delightful if he decided to torture the Dursleys- in particular Vernon.

Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
loved it
Stillnight chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
anticipation grows. this is getting very exciting, indeed.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »