Reviews for EVA Sessions: Ten Year Piece
Nikys chapter 13 . 8/22/2020
(sighs)GobHobblin is great and makes the best types of stories but often drops them at the middle. Which is very sad
Nikys chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
Little note to chapter 4. "Yaponskaya sabaka", your variant is plural and you need singular with feminine adjective as "sabaka" is female-dog. Also you could use "Yaponskiy pyosy" just to mark that "p" is soft consonant, "пёсfor masculine version. Also being called "pios" was common in old times (like around 15th century), one diplomat was even executed for using it describing another man. All of this while "slut/whoreblyadблядьwas less offensive and was punished with fine for... slander.
Though, anyways. Plural version could be used if Yevgraf was frustratedly referring to japanese at all, not just Shinji. Though while it's your call what he was telling, it's up to you
XaoOfTheMists chapter 13 . 3/20/2018
Damn I hope you update this soon, third time I've read through your Ten Years saga only to hit this dead end.
BigSkeez0195 chapter 13 . 3/12/2018
Im more than hooked with this story at this point. Please dont let it end here! this and your "you can (not) trust" story are all i think about most days! keep up the excellent work!
destrado chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Hey there. So far I can only say I really appreciated reading this piece of work and its predecessor. I have been reading it quite a long time ago and now I am wondering if you ever plan to continue the story? It would be a shame just giving up on it.
Gemini011 chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Well, between the Ten Year fics and YC(N)T, it's obvious you have a knack for them (dream sequences, that is). Whatever gets the juices flowing, right?

I think I've mentioned before, reading new chapters of this fic makes my day. Glad I finally got to this one. :)
Amsim chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Woooahhhh its amazing to find another Garbage fan! I guess maybe thats because I'm usually at least one decade younger than most fans.
gorgeousshutin chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Love that Shinji/Yui exchange! Am feeling inspired to write a Yui-scene for WEM somewhere down the road :)
Gemini011 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I feel like the fact that Dune is your favorite book explains a lot about why I like your writing so much. Another great chapter.
BML2400 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
It's kind of annoying how Shinji still doesn't consider Rei to be Rei. You'd think after Instrumentality he'd be more accepting of the idea of her existence, it's almost like arbitrary skepticism. Regardless that was a very nice scene that needed to happen and I'm glad it happened sooner rather then later.
gorgeousshutin chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
YES! An update to my current favorite ongoing epic WooHOOO!

Must sleep now. Will give a more meaningful review soon ;-)
Amsim chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
What a mysterious chapter :) I look forward t o the next.
Amsim chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Oh yeah and what i was saying before is basically that it is not so Japan-centric, we are reminded that there is a world outside of Japan post-impact. Its much more freshing than those limited stories that say only make a connection between Japan and the USA or Japan and Germany, even if the story only briefly touches upon the wider world.
Amsim chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
OOOOOOO I like where this is going!
Amsim chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I very much enjoyed this chapter. I'm very happy that you are incorporating other individuals outside of Japan in this story.