Reviews for Raven's Stomach Bug
lilysash97 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I can't. Get. Away. From Triangles! Now you of all people Waffles? Jeez. Well I'm glad it's settled down for you now. And thanks for updating, it surprised me :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
i really hope this turns out with terra getting kicked to the curb. sorry, but i really just dont like her. never have. even before she turned traiter. anyway, great story! i love it, and you had better get that next chapter up before i go insane (well, more then normal.)!
xxawarmwinterxx chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
:) yes, thank you! you have quelled me...kinda. id still call that ending a cliffie cause of all the tension! aah! i love it! :D thanks for letting Starfire not freak out - i was hoping she wouldnt (shes one of my favorites). but thanks again for the great addition to the story. i needed that. ugh im sorry this review isnt as energetic as it should always be - blame my tiny, crazy, red-headed french lady of a teacher. HOMEWORK. sucks. but yeah, this update has helped me with a little distraction - thanks! keep on writing awesome words of wonder...:D
xxawarmwinterxx chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
awesomeness, as always. and i hope life is getting better. i prayed for you, if that means anything (if you even believe in things like that), and i am getting antsy! youre such a tease! haha im kidding. but seriously, if you keep on writing cliffies like that, im going to die of anxiety :D
The Reviewer chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Oh my!I hope this does not ruin their friendship but I know It takes two to make a baby so maybe Robin also had a wet dream of her I cant wait for the next chapter, you always leave me in a cliffie lol
n2a0d0i0a chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Amazing! Please continue!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I hope everything's alright!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Very, very nice job as usual! Update soon!
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Omg! What if she's giving the evil version of Jesus, thanks to her father! OMG! That would be so freaky! And kind of make sense, maybe.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Yay! Great job!
Cool Bubblegum chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Hi there! First off, I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying the story. I read it during one of the first few days it was posted and instantly fell in love. It has an interesting plot and I think that the Titan tidbits are really interesting. Can't wait for your next review!
P.S.I went back to the previous chapter (chapter 2) to re-read it and saw that it was the completely identical to the chapter you just posted. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just curious-did you do that on purpose? (I really liked the other one)
xxawarmwinterxx chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
eeeee! i like this. a lot. yes.
haha but i would like to know how Beastboy came to the decision to marry Terra even though he knew he had feelings deep down that were about Raven...
and i love that you put in flash! hes awesome - one of the coolest even though i really dont know much about him...
ANYWAY this is great and im really looking forward to Sunday!
iris129 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Yamster? XD Do you want to hear her other nicknames Norma? And fine. 1 point for you.
gabylokita41 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This seems really interesting i liked it :)
n2a0d0i0a chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Amazing! And, I'll leave a longer review than last time! Haha! I do have to say I wouldn't mind Terra and Raven maybe bonding and not being so hostile. I would also like it if they didn't get along still. Either way, I think you've got a good fic going and your writing is amazing so far! The fact you could go either way on their relationship is a rare talent in writing, I think at least! Keep up the good work, and of course update soon!