Reviews for I Will Wait (for you)
Naire chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I don't really understand it. I thought at first that Kuroh wated for his king to appear and it hurt him so he stayed as the dog. But then when he did appear, he still wasn't satisfied? So what was he waiting for if not Shiro? You confused me.
Anyway, the story was nice, you described their emotions perfectly, just maybe not clearly enough so I could get the reason why he was so upset. (Well, unless he just waited for the new colourless king and didn't care about Shiro one bit? but that's unlikely)
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
tugs the heart strings, and just an awesome piece of writing :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
...Sniff...Sniff...Shiro...
seijuurou chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aww, Kuroh is so sweet taking care of Neko like that. This made me feel sorry for him though. :( I want Shiro/Adolf to take care of him and for Kuroh to realize it's his King no matter what body he is in.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Jiggywidit chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OH. Oh man. That was excellent! Argh, sometimes I feel these three don't get enough love, you know? You've written this perfectly, but it leaves me wanting more! :'D
Moonlit Innocence chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was awesome! I've never read a fanfic about them in their animal forms together and this was so sweet... especially how kuroh defended her and she helped clean his wounds... It was also incredibly wellwritten and i was silently fangirling while reading this!

And i think you should make this longer than just a one shot. i feel like it definately has the... ability? I dunno but it would be a great plot and with your talent it would be an even better story!

Keep up the good work I'm excited to read more from you!