Reviews for EO Challenge: Ladies Man
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Yeah. Some guys can pull stuff off like that and some guys can't.

Love it! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
If I couldn't get Dean or Sam, I would certainly like cute little Garth.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
LMAO...that was great! Garth is adorable...I love him.

Karen
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, I totally love this! Garth is my new favorite recurring character and his complete naivety along with his amiable personality and desire to please is just too much fun!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh God...the image of Garth trying to smooch a honey. I mean, the poor boy is so not blessed.
Liked the drabble, but when it comes to his character in the series, I just can't believe in him as a lone hunter who's good enough to have survived. I mean, the writers make it difficult for our two strapping boys, so one little Garth? I just can't buy into it.
Chick xx
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Poor Garth. Great one-shot.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Heeeeehe :D Oh Garth, I wouldn't try to do the impossible, you simply can't win. Hm, let me imagine it: Dean's face on my left side, Garth's face on my right. Well... no matter what nonsense would come out of Dean's cupid-bow lips (ahh - lovely Dizz) - it probably wouldn't change anything. Life's so unfair...

Kate
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Good! That is what I would have done! ANd I would have eaten Dean with a spoon too!
Thank You.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ouch, poor Garth. The young padawan still has much to learn.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
A young padawan...you have much to learn. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ha ha, good one!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Heehee well he sort of had it coming. Though having met DJ he has charm by the bucket load as we know.
Loved it made me smile
Bev xx
WinJennster chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
hahahaha, and somewhere, dean watched this and laughed his ass off just like i did!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
hahaha Good one!
emebalia chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sorry Garth, you're not Dean.