Reviews for Splinter
AlElizabeth chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Interesting with the 'multiple personality disorder'. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Great chapter. It really serves to highlight how amazing Sam's soul is.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
This was amazing. So well crafted. And I'm sorry, but I loved this:
Dean breathes out relief and breaks into a smile that he knows somehow is only for him.

Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Heartbreaking doesn't begin to describe this. Such powerful images portrayed with so few words. Amazingly well written.
lipglosskaz chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Wow, awesome set of drabbles!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Very good.
mb64 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Wow. Such a perfect description of Soulless Sam. Another excellent drabble in this series- you are amazing!

L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Great chapter and thanks for writing
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
GAHHHH...I feel this is a typical to the point description of Soulless Sam! Great work! :D
mandancie chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
oh wow! He's just cold. :)
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I can't believe it took me this long to read this! Totally amazing, I'll forever bow down to your literary prowess!
mb64 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Oh my goodness...! So very wonderful.

(This is one of the times when I wish that I were a writer-so that I could put all of my "feels" into words and write a review that clearly tells how much I like this and why. Alas, it is not going to happen- so please just imagine that those 6 words above are a well written paragraph full of emotion and praise for this fantastic drabble. Thank you!)

AlxM chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
*Whimper* So short but so beautiful, yet, so heartbreaking. 'the first word he has spoken aloud in centuries.' Fucking kill me right now. :'(
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 2/11/2013