Reviews for Pristine Sistine
L. L. Knight chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Just a question: do you ever address the fact that Timothy cannot get married since he is a priest? (In the Catholic church, priests are required to be celibate-and not have any romantic interests-for the entire length of their priesthood.)
DoctorDonna10 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Was not expecting that turn of events! Seriously cannot wait for the upcoming chapters!
XThatsAProblemX chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
I did not see that plot twist coming. Wow. Keep it up, I am seriously curious as to what will happen now.
DoctorDonna10 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I am in love with this story, can't wait for more!
Steph chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Yay! Second chapter! This one is great as well and the last sentence made me laugh :)
Steph chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Love the idea of this and you've written it really well. If you were to continue it, what would be really interesting would be to have Sister Jude's reaction to having her dream hijacked by Mary :)
LOTL Stephanie.L chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I did review this yesterday, but it doesn't see to have come up. So I'll repeat: really really like this, love the idea behind it, didn't think anyone would actually write something like this so I'm really happy you have. It would be great if you would continue it, especially because I would love to see Jude's reaction to having her dream taken over by Mary.