Reviews for two bits
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This is so beautiful! I honestly love everything you write you just capture their relationship perfectly and create so much emotion.
gi chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
i loved this so much, you have NO idea how i am actually freaking out over here right now i'm just politely typing but yeah this was perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Just found this story thanks to Castle fanfics tumblr... Love this such intimate moment between Castle and Beckett!
ABzone chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
In the light of the S6 finale... Lovely story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I know I'm late with this review, but I can't express how much I love this story! I read it when it was first put up and I have since read it many, many times! This is probably my favorite caskett fanfic! Thank you for sharing your work with us!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was really sweet. The poor thing so worried over her man! Very nice!
Shena1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Have to thank Trinxy for pointing me in the direction of this fic. I simply mention the fact that I would like to read a story where Beckett shaves Castle's face, and she comes through with this link... and it was everything I hoped it would be and more! :D
toegirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That was adorable.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is just lovely! It could have gone on and ...Thank You!
cora clavia chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love this. Love the image of her shaving him, it's so intimate. And how she can hold it in during a case but then accidentally cutting him would just totally mess her up. I LOVE this little story.
KMacD chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wonderful, so tender.
anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Really lovely.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
this was gorgeous. the whole thing, the tone and mood, the thick cloying emotion, the feeling of sleepiness by the end of it.

fingers slaloming through the valley of his spine as his ribs expand and contract in a comforting rhythm.
-slaloming. perfect. I love that. exactly the right word.

what a beautiful story.
pinktheatre chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh wow, I finally got to sit down and read this and it is lovely. Just simply, beautifully and heartbreakingly lovely. The intimacy of the moment is perfect and I loved the balance between humor and Kate dealing with something that has very clearly upset the balance of her world. It was a moment that I could truly see happening between our dynamic duo. Wonderfully done!
youshouldbewriting chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
you make me crave even more for this kind of intimacy in the show. so so good