Reviews for Snap Judgment
Kaylakayv chapter 16 . 2/17
Can I just say this is the best Rusprus fanfiction I have ever read? I am so in love with this story, and oh my god your writing style is beautiful!
ahappygoat chapter 16 . 1/6
ohmygod... this was great! i honestly nearly quit reading in the first few chapters, i just REALLY hated bully gilbert and was thinking he deserved all the shit he got but somehow you ended up making me feel sympathy for gilbert and staying up all night just trying to finish this story. I really enoyed this and you are an amazing writer! i cant wait to read all your other stories :
omgsogood chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Oh my gahd! I fucking loved this, this is easily the best ever rusprus fanfic i have ever read! You are an amazing author and i am now going to browse and read more of your, no dougt amazing, stories.
omgsogood chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Haha belaruse! I I'm loving this story btw. You're awesome!
FrostKittyZona chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
Fourth time reading this thing! God it is just so awesome! I love Bret fyi and Antonio and Francis were perfect. The violent scene was just right, it wasn't over kill but it didn't leave me dissatisfied. Gilbert was adorable in this and so was Ivan, they are my favorite couple so this just keeps warming my day.
Qiaros chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
I really LOVE RusPrus and you're making this briliant randomly fic! I smile, excited, loved, pissed, hatred, cry, sad, anger, pleasant, classically intense, sweet and passion; all become one! (Although I felt annoyed with lovey-dovey scene sometimes...) Make a lot of RusPrus MOAR */0/*
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
Much as I'd welcome a guy like Ivan dropping in for a visit... I gotta remember to keep my basement secure. (Gonna take his booze, too? Well, he's complete scum anyway, so whatever.)

Aaaaah, broken legs! I half-expected Ivan to shove Callaghan's head through the glass, but his way is quicker. Good job, remembering how he'd totally bribe his way out of trouble if left alive.
...He won't be missed. Yes Ivan, it may be a little sad, but consider the alternative! Think of the haters, think of how you actually got to slam this sicko's head into a wall!

I can see Gilbert watching Maury. I bet he watches for the shouting matches, and to marvel at the occasional guest named "Pancake" or "Que."

The eavesdropping part was awesome. Then again, Ivan was all loud and obvious, so it wasn't really eavesdropping.

Hunter green and burgundy? Aren't those the colors in Freddy's sweater? Oh well, everything at Ivan's place sounds nice. EVERYTHING. XD

Aww, Gilbert has his family back! I like the use of "subtitles."

I have no idea why I took so long to come back here and review this last chapter. You always do such good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
God damn. This is one of the best I have had the joy of reading.
contagiousTrain chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I like!
Your Prussian Lover chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
;-; Emotions
animekitten03 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
That was the most beautiful story I've ever read. The writing was perfect, I'm looking to more stories like this in the future. You have a new fan!
BunnySamurai chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I love this fic ;; it's so beautiful
Tiggs-A-Doodle chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
That was epically epically amazingly beautiful XD :3
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
I finished it! Man, this was one of the best fics that I've ever had the privilege to read :) I loved all of it. It was the perfect combination of drama, angst, romance, and humor. I really liked Gilbert and Ivan's nicknames for eachother, it's just so darn cute! It's beautifully written, and it has the perfect ending. This one's going in my favorites! Great job.
MirthfulMurder21 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Only five more chapters to go T.T but I can't stay awake. It's 2:35 in the am, on a week day. I vow to you that I shall finish reading this amazing story tomorrow... or, later today I guess :)