Reviews for Ride-Share
Continue continue I love it please
MandeuxHol chapter 47 . 12/27/2014
Wow, their life changed so much in so little time.. Great story!Thanks for posting!
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 47 . 10/31/2014
OMG YOU DIDN'T! DAmn! I did not see this coming. I enjoyed the wedding so much, I was expecting like a view of their awesome honeymoon and all that, but a baby? Damn, you got me on that one.

It was pretty cute though and damn feels, Kee. Damn feels. And you know how these bitches get to me. Hope you are happy for ruining me.

I'll be sure to bug your ass for that epilogue btw!
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 46 . 10/31/2014
Oh dear god this chapter!

I know it took me a while but it was so damn worth it.

I was getting tingles while reading this and the timing is just perfect, knowing that Brittana are engaged in canon as well.

The show was awesome, the preparations as well and their interactions are just the most precious things. May I add the lil smut was very tasteful and appropriate for the occasion.

The wedding was beautiful and I loved how their vows was like thought out on the spot. Everything about the chapter gave me such feels. I hate you.

NICE save on Quinn, btw. Though I thought they had hired a photograph or something instead of relying on Liz, I can't remember. Either way it's cool anyway.
Though as before, I still think the 'giving it away' part was pushing it, regarding Mr. Lopez. I still enjoyed the wedding and it makes me happy and sad at the same time to be about to read the last chapter.
hlnwst chapter 47 . 10/7/2014
It's terrible that it took me this long to actually finish reading this, but part of me didn't want it to end. What a wonderful story! And you wrapped it up so well :) Thank you for sharing this with us :)
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 47 . 9/28/2014
Hey there! I finally got the chance to catch up with your story. What a pleasure it was to read! Your Brittana is perfect and so incredibly happy and in love. Liz was awesome and hilarious. I looked forward to every single chapter and it never failed to bring a smile to my face. Encyclopedia Brittana totally cracked me up! Lol I'm so glad you found the courage to share this with us. Thank you! I hope you decide to either do an epilogue or start another Brittana story. Great job! I also hope that your personal life is a little better these days too. I know you wrote this months ago so your life could be completely different now, but I'm sending good wishes your way anyway. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 43 . 8/28/2014
I get that santana might wanna talk to her parents but I hope she doesn't let them back in her life because they so don't deserve to be in her life after how unbelievably crappy the treated her
silvi1821 chapter 47 . 8/25/2014
Wow! I can't believe I barely read this! This was an amazing story. I loved it! Everything was perfect and the ending! Ah so cute! I really do hope you keep writing a few more chapters in the future. I would love to read about their pregnancy adventures haha anyways all the characters were great. I thought the side story of Rachel and Sarah was really cute. Sarah was really funny, especially cuz she was always thinking about food. Thanks for writing this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Awww I'm in heaven reading this story. It's just sooo sweet.
smoke-and-mirrors7 chapter 47 . 7/19/2014
wow just wow, i've finished reading this fic and it is really good and i loved the humor in it, awesome job man
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 45 . 7/18/2014
I knew it would in NY but I hadn't realized it would be so soon!
And the preparations were actually pretty exciting! I don’t think I ever read that, especially the part on getting the license and everything. It was just heartwarming this chapter. So good. You are always surprising me.

I’ll refrain from talking on San’s family because it’s all so fast. Though I do understand the sentiment, I just hope they aren't prominent on the actually ceremony.

Seriously such a nice chapter, it gave me such feels to see Brittana setting up their wedding like that. And all the friends helping it.
Ok, this is probably your 400th review (if my evil plan has worked), so I just wanna say that it’s an honor for me and I’m so proud of you!
I really wish this story was longer but I totally get it that it had to end and that it can be exhausting. I can't imagine writing that many chapters :) and I’m just so happy that you wrote it in the first place.
I still have two chapters to go, but I'll take my time with these babies. See ya, K!
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 44 . 7/18/2014
Hahaha that was a weird surprise. But it was definitely one.
I never seen a stripper give a two person lapdance either. That was humm, interesting?
Just one thing I found it odd though was that Santana was the one feeling insecure about her breast; given the fact Brittany has much smaller ones, I thought she would be the insecure one.

Anyway, San’s parents. Hummm. As I predicted, it’s never my favorite when it happens in stories. She did agreed too fast to meet imo, but overall I think you handled it relatively well, the way Santana reacted; better than Carla imo. Her parents were a lil meh to me, didn't like but that’s me.

Loved the dinner and how Santana is all fancy now treating everyone. Yaay, they are getting married in NY so that’s awesome. It’s like going full circle.
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Yeah, as I suspected. It was a great chapter though.

Huge freaking chapter so I have lots of thoughts. Let me see, I liked how you handled the beginning. And Santana and Brittany talking was perfect.

The nap was just the most adorable thing, when Britt was trying to tell if San was asleep or not. The sexy times are always appreciated and in the hot tub was just a huge plus. So hot!

I did like that Santana decided to deal with everything right away, and I think Brittany’s plan was genius. Carla seemed really genuine. But if I may say, I think how quickly they got along was a bit rushed. Like it all happened too fast. I figured Santana would still feel guarded after everything that happened, and especially about agreeing to meet with her parents so easily. (Please don’t hate me.)

Anyway, the small surprise party was nice. Despite the focus on ‘Sachel?’, everything was funny and enjoyable, even Rachel. You did great. And Brittana are just so sweet with each other that I just melt into a pile of goon. Liz is possibly the funniest and most awesome manager ever. And the games were hilarious. I do wonder what is their prize though.
Thanks for the chapter, I’ll stop my ramblings now.
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 42 . 7/11/2014
Awesome chapter is awesome!

So interesting seeing them get first class treatment like that. I actually loved the interview. You made everything very real and well handled. Santana is being given opportunities and being successful, and you don't make it as a fantasy dream, you make everything realistic and great, so let me just say how brilliant it all is.

Ohhhh damn that cliffhanger. I'm always dreading when this happens in stories. That's why I was weary of Carla. That was NOT cool of Carla, so I don't trust her. Not sure I dig the direction but let's see what happens.
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 41 . 7/11/2014
Such a well balanced chapter, this one.

It flowed really well and you did it amazingly. Your Brittana gives me life. Love it. Also, sexy times in the shower, yes. Just YES.

Hahahaha Rachel and Sarah? That's kinda hilarious even if I don't see Rachel as Queer.