Reviews for Reckoning
guest chapter 5 . 5/1
I liked this so much better than what happened in canon. I'm still mad with Annie and George and forget about Nina!
Whitwhit1893 chapter 5 . 2/2
God...that was so arousing. You really know your way around erotica, and do so in a way that isn't too overly sexualized, but are still able to keep such an air of sensuality. Awesome job, lol. I hope you continue soon!
The Mystics chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
This awesome please make more
luvgirl101 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
read the first story you posted that is the pre-quel today and i loved it! just finished reading this one and i am dying, absolutely dying to know how it's going to go! i love your idea that in order for mitchell to quench his hunger for blood is with wild animals and not domesticated ones. i did not link it to twilight, i think that your idea that a vampire who is trying to be "human" would want to go for the wild animals rather than humans. it just makes sense! anyway, i am loving your oc elise! she is fabulous and i love love love this story! please update soon! :D
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Love it! Update soon please!
Hop3lessR0mant1c chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
This story is one of the best. I've been searching desperately for a well written MitchellxOc and I found it. I've fallen in love with E (as I like to call her). The mystery she brings, I'm dying to know what happens between her and the Old Ones. I also love seeing this desperate dark side of Mitchell. He's always trying to keep his urges at bay until it becomes to much, but now he's just letting "it" finally take control. Bringing animal feeding into the story was complete genius! Please Update soon because I'm dying to read more!
Ruairistrikesback chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I really enjoy the writing of this story and the small emotional and physical details really pulled me in and encouraged investment. Mitchell's kindness, emotional openness and vitality was striking and made it more heartbreaking when he suffered pain or, even worse, flattened into hopelessness and despair. It was touching to see Elise fighting for him when his family had given up, pleading for them to stay true to the alliance that cooperated to save her and for them not to give up on the monster that had so often failed but had gotten further than they could understand. I loved her relearning the habit of disclosure by choice, offering herself as a bridge back from isolation and alienation, just as he'd offered himself earlier when she'd been lost. It seems that being human has a lot to do with connection. The creature you understan, feel for, and recognize is a creature you can love, one that is no monster. There was something very patient (and sexy) about her struggling to rouse his blood, like a mother animal pushing a sick cub to take food. Or Herrick always seeking to see Mitchell embrace being a shark and 'rule in hell' instead of embracing an enervating morality and self-doubt. So interesting that it was so much of a seduction as well; perfect for Mitchell whose efforts are so often tied to love . I would love to read more. Thanks so much for sharing your skill and creativity!
Ruairistrikesback chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I found your writing via your hobbit stories, and was so pleased that you wrote for Being Human. I'd been disappointed with the show's writing around Mitchell in season 3, when his friends seemed to betray and abandon him, forgetting any good he'd done or pressures he'd faced, and it is so very cool to see you touching on issues that nagged me as I'd watched the show. It is so awesome to see this word revisited-the characters have a lot more story in them, and I am so excited to read what you write for them. Please keep going! I am curious to see what happens with Mutchell and Elise.
Ruairistrikesback chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I vote for zest. Weeping Mitchell is breaking my heart. I would so love to see what you did with Anders/Mitchell.
abi chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Omg please don't leave this! (I see you haven't updated for a while!) This is excellent, so well written. And aahhh Mitchell was so played in chapter 5! *claps* bravo! Please update :)
aorangeinboston chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I really like your take on the Mitchell/OC relationship. It's usually always Mitchell showing the OC the ropes and such but this is a really interesting take on the Old Ones and vampire lifestyles.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Pretty damn Hot. Can't wait for more!
harrylee94 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
God, I can't believe it took me so long to read this! At least I've finished all my Uni work now #wipes brow#

Brilliant chapter! Elise was able to bring Mitchell out of his shell I see, Huzzah!
I believe things are going to be on a very instinctual level in this from now on; very animalistic. At least for a while anyway. Must be the first stage or something :D
I look forward to more!
BetaGirl09 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Every single word, worth the wait. You really do have a way with words. I was waiting for Mitchell to have his way with Elise but I'm glad he didn't. I want their "first" time to be special. What a clever way to get him to feed and I especially enjoyed the chase. *Standing Ovation*
Carowen chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I don't know whether to take a cold shower or read this again. OMG ... just amazing! Love love love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.