Reviews for Laughing, Crying, and Possibly Loving: Books and Pranks Book Two
TheHarryPotterGeek chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Yayay! They're back together! :D Wow I can't believe i remembered what had happened previously xD
Potterlovr chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I need to know what happens with Ron and Malfoy so can u plz update with them
The Good Child chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Glad to see you back... can't wait for more
Sasha chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Hurry, write another, u can't just leave me on a cliffhanger like that lol
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
This fic is awesome I think that is exactly the kind of thing George would pull. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sassycasbutt chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Hahahahahaha lol. George and Rae are so gonna get it...
sassycasbutt chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
THEY ARE TOGETHER! (Charlie and Oliver) SHIP OTP. okay sorry I'm weird. And a little crazy. Well okay.
sassycasbutt chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I LOVE YOU! Okay. It's just I hope you weren't lying about Charlie and Oliver. OTP OTP OTP! My friend and I are writing something on them! We hope to have the first chapter up soon :)
sassycasbutt chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I thought you made Fred's middle name Septimus? It's Gideon in the books though, right?
The-Sexiest-Bookworm chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Hey, I love this trilogy and I'm wondering something.. Have you given up? I really hope not because this is such a good story and I would hate to see it being abandoned...
Ellie Hayton chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
What Happens next! Oh and will you please update this so we're not stuck on a cliff hanger!
Maddilyn chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Oh my gosh this is amazing. All of it. Everything. I've spent the last week reading part 1 and 2 of the trilogy and so this review is for both! Okay. Where to start? This is the only other fanfic I'm reading that's incomplete. You should take that as a huge complement, seeing as I absolutely hate cliffhangers, yet your story is so good I don't mind waiting. All the parts that you said made you cry to write them, made me cry to read them. This story is crazy and all over the place, and I love that! You are an amazing writer. And I am not just saying all this, I truly mean it. And please, I don't know if you're still struggling with self-harm, but if you are, please stop! You are too amazing to do that to yourself, and that's coming from a complete stranger! You still have so much life ahead of you! I know you are stronger then that, dig deep and find that Gryffindor courage I know is inside you! If you aren't struggling with that, then great! Please don't go back to that place ever, like I said, you are stronger then that! This has turned into such a long review, I'm sorry, but I wanted to put it all in one to make sure I didn't leave anything out. :)
3Love,
Maddilyn
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
update pretty please? :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
The story is so good. I can't wait to see how Hermione and Fred get themselves out of this situation.
scubatrex chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Do you know when you might update this story again?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »