Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
Vicki219 chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Really cool story and i'm dying to find out what shape his patronus now is!
xXShadowedfateXx chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
O I like kitties but I can't have one but anywho I loves your story and keep up the good work K'.
Sweet-single chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
um hey i was about to be all mushy at first then realized that you haven't updated in around oh i don't know lets just say about FOUR FRIGGIN YEARS GEEZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm loven this fic, added it to my c2
Potterlvr123 chapter 11 . 10/2/2004
Excellent story; one of the most original that I've seen in a long time! Keep up the great work and please put me on your update list! : )
CataLinz chapter 11 . 7/22/2004
Hey! This is a really good story, and I do hope there will be another chapter in the future! I have quite enjoyed it so far, and will be eagerly awaiting the completion of the story. Good luck, and I hope you continue writing!

Yours Truly,

Mystress Tate
twin demonic angels chapter 9 . 2/9/2004
pleazze send the griffin to me... i discovered your shared account and it lead me here and... please? if you would send it to thanx so much
twin demonic angels chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
send the griffin to please... if ya don't cause there is a nother chappie already .. i'll just..
twin demonic angels chapter 7 . 2/9/2004
i think that harry becomes a black unicorn in Bliss's fics : Harry Potter and the Power of Betrayal, Hp and the tears of war, Hp and the bloods of fate or Torn... their all in one series of fics... harry gets attacked and nearly dies in animagus foram as the unicorn
insanechildfanfic chapter 11 . 1/22/2004
This is great
Earthwytch chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
Wow, great story. Love the whole Harry being super powerful theme. I don't think JKR gives him enough power - he is the hope of the wizarding world, he should be more like your Harry. Nicely done. Can't wait to see who Hermione is the heir of.
CyberdogZ chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
like the story so far and the way you work the plot, keep it going :)

since its been a while since you updated i don't hope you have givin up on this story, as i would like to get the rest of it
Starlight Dreams chapter 11 . 8/22/2003
this story is really interesting so far and i cant wait for the next chapter

good ideas carry on asap
Unknown no really chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
Hey,

I don't think I have reviewed this fic but if I haven't then you have my most sencire apologies.

This fan fic is fantastic and I really hope that you finish it. But as a writer myself I know that sometimes you just get caught up in the beast of the real world or the monster that hides and goes 'bump' in every writers night...writers block.

I, unfortunatly, do not have a cure for these things other than offering that if you need or want someone to talk to about the fic. To bounce ideas off of or whatever-email me.

It would be a blast to see this fic updated again.

Jon
Tas chapter 11 . 2/1/2003
*wants to read more* when i are you gonna update? i can't wait for the rest!