Reviews for Regrets and Decisions
loveitsu chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
I absolutely loved your story, I never imaged Kim to be the one to cheat. I think you should consider a sequel... you are a talented writer, keep up the great stories.
Silent Wrath chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
I didn't get a full chapter in before this story was so the drama. I am thuroughly pleased with my deision to read this. Thanks for the read.

Ciero1326 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I'm glad you ended that with a chance that Kim and Shego might get back together. Who knows? Maybe they'll get married this time (and if so hopefully Kim would be the one to propose)

Overall, it was a great story. The ending was left with just enough of a cliffhanger to let the readers imagine the rest on their own but still show how the writer intended their relationship to end up. Very nicely done.
RAVEN chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
im really glad with how you finished your fic! i liked how you didn't make shego take kim back striaght away and that shego was able to find her self agian!
WerePuppy-Jake chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Cheating or not I really like the story!
Do of course always hope that everything will work out just fine.

Nicely written, way to capture the struggle and emotions.

RAVEN chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
poor shego she went through all that to propose and then she gets that droped on her...i hope Shego will stay strong!
Why Me World I'm just to lazy to login chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Man u have to really grt that next chapter out. But this chapter was Epic. I really tick u have a great story going on.
DragoLord19D chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Berserkeroo chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Shego has my pity when the shit hits the fan...
Berserkeroo chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Man not only is Shego going to be pissed, but so is Ron. Kim when you fuck up, you fuck up big.
RAVEN chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
so the next one is the chap of how we see or well actually read how it happens...why was shego feeling like that?...i guess you can kinda see where kim is coming from, with the way shego was feeling, but it still doesn't excuse what she did! can't wait to see where this story goes!
2d66 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Interesting. I could about kill Kim with my bare hands right now and as another reviewer said, dont make shego take her back easily. Im sure youll give kim a lot of heart ache because thats how it happens sadly. Nice touch with the engagement ring, only adds to the fire.
Ray Ray Dover chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Who did she cheat with? Was it Ron? And why did she do it? When is the next chapter coming out? Why am I asking all these questions? WHY? Tell me please.
RAVEN chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
why did kim do it? i mean shes seems really disgusted with her self which she should, but why would she cheat if she was gonna feel like that afterward, please don't make this a story where shego forgives her easily because those just piss me off because its not realistic and, milk kims cheating as much as you can! update soon!
Ray Ray Dover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
OMG you have to go on. I mean she cheated that is the best DRAMA a story could have. When is the next update. PLEASE be soon.