Reviews for Hoenn Is Where The Start Is!
Pokemon fan chapter 11 . 5/11
I like this story some of the moments between ash and May were good but I didn't like drew being involved may belongs with ash and only ash those to were made for each other and please have ash and May understand their true feelings for each other and not have them argue like that again I enjoyed the Story I do hope u make more chapters to this Story I'm a huge advance shipping fan ash and May are my main favorite couple
26Naruto26 chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
I liked the story but I will not read anymore chapters if update because I really do not feel like reading another Ash Drew drama, but nice job other then that.
I.C.2014 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Hopefully Ash catches Treeko.
But now that Ash hasn't met Brock, what happens with Mudkip?
stars90 chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Interesting spin on Ash catching Treeko.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
A good chapter here.
JulietMonta chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
it was good from my pointof view anyways
Sailor Fayth 09 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
*Hits drew with a frying pan* GO AWAY YOU ROSE GIVING JERK! Good chapter, excited for more! :)
JLgods01 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
that was good. it better not be a contest shipping story. iit better be a advanceshipping all the way. other than that it was good. please update soon.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Good: The battle and your writing.
Bad: May's appeal with Eevee. Too short, it was.
Overall a decent chapter here.
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Did they REALLY just use their Sinnoh motto in Hoenn? Even if they may be the resident "Goldfish Poop Gang (get trapped by TvTropes for more info)," they're still more organized than THAT.
KnightOfTheWind15 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
A very interesting turn of events! I like the idea of letting the romance sit for a little while, and maybe leave little hints to it, the bring it up again later. A good technique! Can't wait for the next installment.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I really don't like this turn of events!
Sailor Fayth 09 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Yay! Team Rocket made an appearance in hoenn! Ash, u are dumb. U like May, date her! Good job once again. Nice fight scene though could of been longer and let's see what happens here on out! :)
guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
hey are you going to let ash get his orignal pokemon from kanto. Please do that. Ash can't be Ash if he didn't have them.
Sailor Fayth 09 chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Oh snap! Poor Ash, don't worry just get a grass or water type! Anyway very good story, keep it up. By the way, will Team Rocket make an appearances? Just curious. Good job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »