Reviews for Whiskey-Soaked Confessions
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/2
Wow, this was amazing, just perfect and both letting their guard down after a few drinks. The ending was just pure gold.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thanks for posting this. I liked it a great deal.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awww I wish something like this could have happened on the show. I hated what happened between the boys after Dean got back from P. It was a really ugly time. This is a really good fix. xo
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh, yeah, Sam would so do that.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Your ability to capture and replay their characters is mind boggling to me. You had Benny down to a T - just so perfect. How do you do it?! And I love the head cannon that Sam was going to kill himself.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awww! Awesome work! Adorable and angsty and adorable! ;) LOVE!
MMShadow chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I have a few things I want to mention.
1) I love your explanation of Sam's lack of searching for Dean. I and many others thought that was really ooc for Sam, and the idea of him interrogating monsters, giving up, but then hitting the dog and finding something to cling on to makes a heck of a lot more sense.
2) I also wished the show would've brought back more monsters they'd killed while Dean was in purgatory. I hadn't thought of Lenore for some reason, but that's a good choice! I kept wanting to see what would happen if Gordon showed up. Man, would he be pissed lol!
3) Last thing. I think you do a really good job of keeping everyone in character! I could hear Benny's voice in my head from the dialogue. He has such a wonderful accent, doesn't he? I miss him and hope he comes back :D
Anyways, love your stories!
Parnassus chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
*Reads the ending and squeals* IT'S JUST SO FLUFFY! Ahh! Loved this. And I loved the fact that even after all these years, Sam still just gets sloppy when he's drunk and Dean broods. Is it bad that I really want to see a scene like this played out on the show?! Oh man...I wonder if they have any idea...nah, we'll all just keep dreaming ;) Thanks for writing!
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Interesting. We have some similar ideas on what Sam did after losing Dean. It's nice to know others feel like there is more to the story than what Dean assumed and Sam actually said. So much was left unsaid this season that it frustrates me and why Sam didn't look for Dean is one of the biggest frustrations I have had. No way will I believe Sam just turned his back on Dean without a thought and ran off after a normal life. Anyway, another good fic. Thanks for sharing.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Argh. So many brotherly feels. And I love the post-purgatory confessions, about their time apart. Sam's story fits so perfectly with the actual show, because there are still so many gaps about what he did without Dean. This fic answers those questions magnificently.

Cheers,
Jimelda
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was perfect. I really think all of that was going through Sam's mind when he couldn't find Dean. The dog was put in his path to save him. Thanks!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Excellent! Good job,I so sad for the boys,poor Sammy,I cried for him!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
What a lovely thing to see.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is wonderful, Kaz. Very well done. Great story. Lovely drunken Winchesters and good Purgatory backstory. And Sam's confession. Love it.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great one-shot i much prefer this to what actually happens