Reviews for Making a Moment
chynaj chapter 1 . 4/9
Love, love, LOVE this story! Your characterization is terrific (especially of Amy-I love the way you write her!). I hope the sequel inspires you to write more!
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 2/8
I really, really, really loved this. Everything. Beca and Jesse were real, Benji was absolutely adorable and your Fat Any "crushed it"

The ending was my favorite, but the whole thing was great. Can't wait to see what else you got.
sheisawhirlwind chapter 1 . 2/2
11/10. Beautifullllll :)
Good characterization and stellar, poetic phrasing. The structure of this is really organic as well.
My only complaint would be that you do such a beautiful complex job with Jesse and Beca you could totally do that with other more minor characters that end up as just comic relief. But that's just me being picky. Every story needs comic relief. I just think you could do it all, you know?
This is awesome, basically. I love it. And you.
letsallmakebelieve chapter 1 . 1/31
Great story, my first Pitch Perfect fic, I'm glad I picked that one! You embodied the characters really well!
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
! ! !
This is so cute and well-characterized and so fluffy too. I can't stop smiling because of this Beca/Jesse perfection (:
satomika chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love it!

It's beautifully written!

More, please!

And they're all totally awesome and in character!
Shanynde chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Any chance you'd ever do a one shot on Donald x Lily? You are such an amazing writer and you could do so much for those two. Just a thought, and loved rereading this amazing story.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was excellent - thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was a great story and well written. You've captured the characters really well. I hope you write more stories in for Beca and Jesse. Excellent work!
poser16 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I loved this! Very funny, sweet, and true to character.
Excellent story!

poser16

Ps. Your Fat Amy was hilarious
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh man, this was perfect. I think this might be my favorite PP fanfic I've read. All of your stuff is marvelous, and this was no exception! Great work!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
LOVE it. Realistic, sweet, cute but not cheesy. Perfect balance.
Egwene13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I really, really enjoyed your story! The idea of using these little snapshots was a great one and helped everything stay believable. Also, did I catch a shoutout to the Bathtub Dogs in there? :)
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh my god, I'm tearing up. That was just beautiful. The characters were written to a t and I like how you expanded on canon facts and wove your own in expertly. Simply a joy to read.
gossipssweetlips chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Brilliant story, the way you wrote it was exciting, emotional, fun & just brilliiant, would love to see you write more stories