Reviews for House!
that guy chapter 30 . 6/29
i really enjoyed all the fluff moments in the text. As you started to include more and more I got more and more bor d. It would have been nice if you just kept it to the 4 girls. I would have enjoyed it more if there was less of the chasing people down thing and introducing new characters half way through. It felt like a clutter by the end. Overall 6/10
Fleija chapter 4 . 5/14
The dolls are the shippers and the semi-main characters. I love it! The perfect background dolls, always there. And oooohh, Remilia knows~
Guest chapter 34 . 9/14/2014
Komachi is actually breaking the spellcard rules here. Which means there is nothing stopping Reimu from doing the same, and floating above reality.
stylus legna chapter 36 . 4/7/2014
Yay, happy fluffy end. And of course, it was all Seiga and Koishi's idea! Should've seen that coming. Also, poor Yoshika.
stylus legna chapter 34 . 4/7/2014
Oh, Yoshika. I can honestly say that I didn't see that coming.
stylus legna chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
Ah, thats sweet. And while Yuuka's part could have been worked out more, I'm glad she's happy, in her own weird way.
stylus legna chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
Waah, this was actually pretty heartwrenching. While I don't particularly like your character interpretations of Yuuka and Medicine, you made them work pretty damn well.
stylus legna chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
Yukari respect went up, just a bit. I hope that means she's given up her (ridiculous) fantasy. Also, Yuuka is a yandere for everyone? That's surprising. And pretty amusing/creepy.
stylus legna chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Aww, so their feelings were fake the entire time? That's sad. :(
stylus legna chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Oh wow, thanks for not making Seiga a total asshole. Hear's hoping Yoshika shows up later.

And yeah, things just got pretty damn big. Who would have thought Shiki and Yuyuko were involved with this. Well, the same could be said with Deiga and Koishi, but still!

Also, I see that Seiga's power to pass through walls extends to the fourth wall as well. Good stuff.
stylus legna chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
A, so Reimu likes Marisa back too. Shuldve been obvious to me. But! Mean Yukari is mean, even if she really did mean well. And sad Alice is sad. This chapter really did tug at the heartstrings.
stylus legna chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
So let me get this straight: Alice likes Marisa and possibly Patchouli, Patchouli likes Alice, Marisa likes Reimu, Yukari(?) likes Reimu, and Koishi likes Alice, Reimu, and Marisa...Genius!
stylus legna chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Gah, Koishi was creepy in this...
stylus legna chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Cool, so Koishi's involved, and apparently ships Reimu/Marisa! Looks like this may end up as a big love square or something.
stylus legna chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Oh lordy, Remilia knows! XD You sure can write an entertaining story, Solblight.