Reviews for Misty's Song
Paul chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I LOVED IT A INFINITY TIMES!

KEEP IT UP!

YOUR AWESOME!
Paul chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I loved it !
doc boy chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I loved it! ) I thought it was very cute and touching ) good job )
The Great Imaginer Zuzume chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I had this fic in a note on for /AGES/ and now I think I know why. It's really sweet, but I wonder why I was so addicted to the Pokémon anime shipping stuff...
Cesar chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Hucup sniff sniff "BAKA..wwwaaaa, I am not crying...wa" Sniff Thank you for the story and the lyrics. Thank you so very much. Thank you.
jeren chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
It was awsom.I know that they kissed in one of the movies or one of the episodes of pokemon.
aamlfan18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was really very cute n beautiful. Great job n very well written.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Sydney chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I LOVED this ! Veryy good job, I actualy cried on the part when ashheld misty tight while she was crying . I think this was very creative and cute :) GOODJOB
alli cat chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ash paused for a minute, watching Misty sob with concern. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest, laying his head on top of hers. This caught Misty by surprise, and her eyes shot open as she instantly stopped sobbing.

“Whatever I laughed at you for saying, Misty, I’m sorry,” Ash said, his eyes closed as he held Misty in his embrace. “It was wrong of me to laugh, because it seems like whatever you said must’ve been important.”

aw! it was so sweet, sepecially how ash didn't say something like,"c'mon, misty you know it was just a dream." he just did whatever he could to make her feel better.

Misty smiled after him and then looked down at Pikachu, who was looking up at her expectantly. “What, do you want a kiss, too?” she asked, smiling.

“Pika!” he said, smiling with his eyes closed and nodding.

Misty leaned down and kissed one of Pikachu’s red cheeks. “Good-night, Pikachu,” she said sweetly. Pikachu blushed and then scampered off to join Ash.

that was funny, sweet, and cute at the same time. maybe you could write a sequel. please? you could have ash rescue misty from bug pokemon that are actually would be so sweet! please?
alli cat chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
u were right! it wuz incredibly cute! i like how u managed to make a romantic scene between ash and misty without sounding completely perverted. not many people seem to be able to do that. :)
pamey chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
that was really good i liked it im in to the lovey dovey stuff so awsome job! creative to with the music box
Katie chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I think that it was cute, too. I liked the way you used the music box and the dream and the song lirics. It really made the story a good , and it did make me gag. It was very sweet. Keep up the lovy-doviness!

Katie
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
It was so kawaii!I cry at REALLY kawaii things,and i cried in this.
S chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
that was sweet... good fic, i liked it!