Reviews for Shanty
JD chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Good story, i hope you keep writing
Misanagi chapter 7 . 7/1/2003
This is just so good, I can’t wait for the next chapter, I hope Quatre'll do the right thing. I love him, he is my favourite characther. Please update soon.

_x
Relwarc chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
Actually, I can think of a couple of ways to get Duo out of it. The most obvious way is for "someone" to take a fall into the drink. Or if you want it to be more colourful, with lots of fireworks, you could always have a French or Spainish ship attack them (is this prior to Talfagar?) or if you want to be over-the-top, you can just have a mutiny. But you'd have to have set that up before to make it believable, so I'd just go with the French attacking, and a few people conveniantly getting run through.
Bryony chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
Very cool chapter! :) Man...poor Duo, poor Quatre, poor Hilde. Jeez, poor everyone, huh? Anyway, I though it was *extremely* cute the way you had Duo sign his name, and I loved how you had that cute little Quatre-pie decide to help Duo out and ditch his dad's silly old rules, lol. Anyway, it's really exciting to see some action happening, and I'm very much looking forward to this trial and hoping Quatre will figure some way out of this mess for Duo! Oh, as for the two arcs thing, I'm curious...maybe it's because it's been a while since I last read this, but am I missing something with regard to that? I'd be very interested to know... :) Anyhoo, loved that chapter, looking forward to the next one! Keep it up! :)
KNW chapter 7 . 6/8/2003
Aww, that letter almost made me sniffle. I was looking at this fic only yesterday wondering when you'd update. Hope you update again sooner, thought I know what you mean about RL.

And yes, I haven't started that fic yet, I do mean to, and have written parts, but I want to try finish my other mammoth GW fic first, and the mini-angst besides.
gros minou 1 chapter 6 . 2/25/2003
yo Em, l'autor is ORACLE AT DELPHI she is the best and her fic is LOVE,LIFE AND FAMILY. It' hilarious i tell you
Gailstorum too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 2/25/2003
I really like your story! It's original, so please write more. _
gros minou 1 chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
you have an error in chap five at the beginning when you have Duo wondering about Quatre's name you actually say it and then say that he now get the name and can match it with a face it doesnt work look it up ok?
Nips chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
Wufei's a cook, eh? That's... surprising, I guess. :P Being a sailor is a nice change to walking around in huge Gundams... I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for this one. :3~
dark vampire chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
this is so cool! i really like it! q-chan is sooo sweet! please write more soon! love love.(bubbles) thanx. an adoring fan.
Artificer Urza chapter 6 . 11/24/2002
Poor Duo, but he'll probably get out of this...he always does. I just hope that Alex and Mueller end up as 'food for the fishes' as it were as they did in the series.
Relwarc chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
Another good chapter! I almost missed this update too. Yikes.

It's not far fetched for Alex to get fraggd. When the drill sergents who trained the soldiers finally went to battle, all the ones not killed by the enemy were murdered by their own men. I recall that occuring at least once in the Sharpe series. It's been awhile.
KNW chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
Eek, poor Duo!

Great chapter, good way to introduce Quatre to exactly how the navy works beneath the surface so to speak, and definitely an in character reaction for him to have to the situation.

And of course you're on my favs, I'm developing an overly large liking for the historically based fics that I've seen (and I haven't seen many *pout*) and this one is great! I'm working on a fic of my own based on a scandal in the early 17th century but it won't be up for ages.

Looking forward to seeing more soon!
Deidre Maxwell chapter 6 . 11/12/2002
I've absolutely adored your story so far I cannot wait until you write the next chapter the suspense is eating me alive. I hope your able to write the next chapter soon

~Deidre~
Bryony chapter 6 . 11/12/2002
Oh noooo! Poor Duo... Eeep! Boy, that Alex sure has got something coming at him, maybe Trowa and Quatre can wreak secret revenge on him or something, heh heh - and that'd get most of the G-boys on quite friendly terms with each other too. Or then again, it's not my story, so I could just read it, huh? _ Again though, I'm really starting to wonder what the main conflict is going to be - I know you've said that is this is to lead up to the Battle of Trafalgar, but there haven't really been any mentions of any overriding enemies to be defeated, so that doesn't yet seem to be the central plot point. At the same time, neither does most of the happenings we've seen so far on board the Valiant. Maybe I've just read one too many fics that's brought up the main plot point way early rather than gradually leading up to it, but I think that now six chapters in should start bringing up such issues, otherwise the plot may end up being kind of fragmented. It's not yet, of course, not at all, but it's a danger without some connective theme, ya know? Anyways...I love Quatre! _ Seriously, the way you write him is just so sweet, I love reading about him in this story. Keep it up, okay? _