Reviews for Take Care
Monique chapter 2 . 3/5
Just read this for the first time. Great work!
Andracute2 chapter 2 . 1/3
I like the way you're able to write a believable child. People make them too grown up or too sweet. I feel like Rye was realistic. It was a nice change. Anyway I hope you post the second part of this soon!
Pikelet184 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Hi,

I'm just wondering if there is going to be another update for this story soon?
Mscallo chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
I so loved this story and I hope it does get finished. I love little Rye. He s such a cute little devil. He reminds me of the energerizer bunny. I also love Peeta s transformation. He was so grouchy in the start an then he transformed to a loving caring human being. Both of the boys needed love and attention. The humor in this story if fantastic.
Mockngjay chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Awesome story! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Any chance of updating this fic?
Lulubelle77 chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
I have recently discovered you and I'm glad I did! I have read a few of your stories and so far this is my favourite. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Are you planning on finishing this particular story? Please say you are I just love it! Well done and thanks for sharing your stories.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Now I am left in suspense...Hoping you come back and finish this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
r u going to update this? It's been 2 years! PLEASE DO
kdlovehg chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Oh no. Amazing! loved it. please update soon :)
Daisy3D chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
Ms.Piratebunny chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
IT'S ALMOST BEEN A YEAR
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Please UPDATE THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY IN MY FAVORITES AND I HAVE 200 STORYS
BeatriceMelarkHolmesEaton chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I really think you should update as soon as possible
16Sydd16 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Aaaggghhh! I just... I love this Fic. It's definitely different from any other HG fanfic I've read, and I can't get enough of it! Can't wait for the next update!:) would definitely recommend this Fic! Nice writing and thanks!