Reviews for Large Eyes Terrified
melliemoo chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Isn't this the 48th Games? You say 57th. I'm so glad Wiress won!
melliemoo chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Wasn't Curie the mentor who died and Crystal was Wiress' handicapped friend?

I'm enjoying this so far!
TheOtherFriendlyFinnick chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Umm,
Granite never died...
TheOtherFriendlyFinnick chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
This is really good.
However it is annoying me how tank Wiress the 13 year old nerd is.
Like she just faced off with a career by "calculating where the knife would hit"
Sorry just hard to believe.
Otherwise great so far loving the force.
abbieforth chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
That was a nice, closure-y little ending. :) Yay!

abbieforth chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Aw, that was sweet. Update soon!

coaster317 chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
I love your writing.
abbieforth chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Awww...sweetness galore! :)

One thing, though-I know Wiress is nice and all, but it seemed odd she was helping Athena after how bitchy Athena is...oh, well. Update soon!

abbieforth chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
NO, WIRESS, JUST KILL THE BITCH ALREADY!

And OH, NO, MAX AND LOCK DIED! :(

Update SOON!

abbieforth chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
:) Is it bad if I'm laughing at, say, Enobaria's face at Beetee kissing the screen?

Great chapter - update soon!

abbieforth chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
Athena, I want you to fucking die already! I'm sorry for the language, but damn, that bitch needs to fucking DIE!

Anyway, wonderful chapter, and I hope Wiress is all right!

ResoluteShadow chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
This is awesome! Poor Beetee I think it would have been like hell to watch a girl that you loved like a sister to go through that. Screw the capital!
abbieforth chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Update! Yay! :D Well, that was a nice chapter, but one comment-even if this is almost thirty years before CF, Mags seems a bit OOC in the completion of her thoughts. Even though she's only in her 50s her, she still should be babbling just a bit or have very erratic, short, almost jerky sentences. The context of her sentences were quite in-character, though, but I would have expected something like, "Sleep. Four and Six watch" instead of "Go to sleep. Four and Six will take the night watch." But other than that, this chapter was amazing, and I look forward to the next one!

abbieforth chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Aww, that was sweet.

And Athena, I believe you need something called...therapy. Or one of those jackets that makes you hug yourself. :3

abbieforth chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
AWW...that was FRICKIN' ADORABLE...update soon, please!