Reviews for Sometimes Fate Is Cruel
allalanna chapter 1 . 6/26
Excuse me for doing this via review, but I found your community where you put good lord of the rings oc fic and I wanted to recommend one (the story is excellent and engaging but woefully underappreciated) it's called 'We Are Unseen' and written by the author with the penname BleachmyNARUTO. The fic is wonderful, very well written (though the author has a strange writing style - a bit vague-ish) and with a wealth of character development (with four oc's and both canon and non canon characters) and lots of intrigue... I would recommend it for a read (and to put it in your community - it really deserves more attention than it has), stick through the first five or so chapters and you will be rewarded - it is so worth it (and pay no mind to the small number of reviews and fav/follows - it is often overlooked and very very underappreciated)
Actual Reality chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
come on come on thats the real story it shouldnt have ended like that please change it *beg* PLEASE!
Jhondy chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
Who the hell cares if it's mostly stuff that already happened, it's GOOD! Sooo the kind of thing I'd write & definitely what I'm in the mood to read! More please!
Rachella chapter 2 . 8/18/2002
wow, i miss tara!

nice fic, i wish she didn't diiiiie

*sob*
theresa chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
hey. i loved it up until the end. it would have been so much better without the end!
Tainted Muse chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
Wow. That was really good :)