Reviews for Dream of Me
AlderaanianElf chapter 23 . 4/30
OMG, please update soon. It's been like three years
OurShipsSailThemselves chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
McGriddle96 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Please continue this! I have read this story when ever I had time between my college classes an finished it it two days and I could stop smiling when they figured out they both loved each other! God, I hope you update soon, I'm new to this fandom and this is the first story I have read so far and I loved it!
DancingKitKat chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Let the games begin.

*Effie Trinket voice* Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be EVER in your favor.
DancingKitKat chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Aw, poor Henry... And David... And Snow...

Rumple, you little schist.
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Looks good so far!
Shay chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
Such a great story and i was wondering if there any plans for an update ? Seems like the end and i would love to see how it comes together.
youtradedyourshipforme chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
I just came across your story and I read it all within the last 4 hours, I didn't even take a break! I absolutely love it.. But it wasn't until I finished the last chapter that I noticed you haven't updated in almost a year! I truly hope that you finish this story.. It is so amazing and it would be a real shame if you were to not finish it.. Anyways, I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your story and how eager I am to find out what happens next.. Thanks for writing it! :D
Alice Morte chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
I loved this,Very curious as to how it ends!
LadaHathaway chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
This story is amazing ! Thank you :)
Amanea chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
Omg so so good I know it's been awhile but are we getting an ending?
Toomuchloveforthisworld chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Oh my god that was so amazing! I know its been a while since you updated last but PLEASE tell me that there is more?! I love your story! The characters were slightly different than the show but they filled your purposes splendidly. The plot lines were brilliant, the dialog was witty and thoughtful, and the format of varying povs was ingenious. I really hope that there is another update to this story and I'll definitly be looking out for more stories you've written! Ahh! You're awesome!
Toomuchloveforthisworld chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
OH MY GOD! I HAVE NO OTHER WORDS FOR THAT, EXCEPT THAT IM SO INCREDIBLY GLAD THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ALREADY WRITTEN! HOLY CRACK!
Toomuchloveforthisworld chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Wow...just tears. And the occassional snicker. I had to hold in the laugh when Charming walked in on Killian asleep on her bed. I smiled so hard I think I broke my cheeks.
Toomuchloveforthisworld chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
That was too epic! I wasn't going to review until the end because...well I assume you finised this story already, but that chapter was too amazing not to say anything about! I love that Hook is feeling her pain and he landed in the dream world seemingly just because of the connection that they share!
So I guess I'll just review after all chapters where I can't keep the fangirl inside of me tamed. Hope you don't mind, this is only chapter 7.
Another thing I simply adored when Hook first found Emma. That scene was so much better than I could've imagined. Then when David was like "hmm this guy seems to be having a broken moment with my daughter I wonder who he is" I loved that. I really did as well as his delayed reaction to the realization of Killian being a suitor.
SO INCREDIBLY WELL DONE!