Reviews for Golden
britt4x4 chapter 1 . 1/21
Woa, that was really well written. :) Please continue! Would love to see this piece blossom.
ReeRee360 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I BEG YOU!
ichigoluvsrukia chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Epic story ! Can't wait for next chapters ;)
Top chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Epic story please continue its really good
kavell chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
More chapters for Golden now pleas!
Masked Kitsune59 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Update soon, good chapter.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Total awsomeness as always. And I also think you could do one chapter of Without You with every 2 chapters of Golden. I would like that.

C.D.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Not good. Put those Ocs back in there. They made it interesting. Pluss do you always need charicter deaths in your stories? Iv only read two unfinished ones and its getting old. Look, your an amazing wrighter but you need to work on your consistency. Stop leaving stories unfinished, look back on everything youve wrote and us it to continue, and please stop killing people all the time. Not all stories need to be tragidies you know? Youve got talent please dont waist it ok?
AKA99 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
what's the plotline of that?
Leite Destiny chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Thanks for another great chapter! I'm a bit late in reading this (no time until now) but happy nonetheless for such great writing. I enjoy seeing the personalities of all the characters and I think you do a great job at flushing them out (not sure if that's the right phrase). Looking forward to what happens next! Good luck on writing the next chapter!
(Oh Jaden haha)

I'd love to see Without You updated, however I think it depends on what you'd like to do. If you happen to be prepared and know what will come next in Without You, then I say go ahead :) But if you're not sure on the plot or are still working on it, then take your time to figure things out till you think it's good. These two works are both amazing and I'm happy to know you're still working on them, or even one of them. Thanks!
alkner chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Hi im a long time fan wich life got in the way and i have to say good work until now the story is pretty good. Now what will happen next Will Jaden already go to other(s) word?
I shure hope not the desert one that is a hell.
"If you think you can do it do it" its what Gramps said once soo do as you please about the chapter.
See Yaa
Saki-Rose Chan chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Good chapter.
GriffinRose chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Nice catch with the continuation! This should make the duel interesting.
As for your updating I would love if you worked on without you at the same time.
Lopi chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Stunning story. I really enjoyed the read. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
This fanfic is so much better then it's previous self.

C.D.