Reviews for Tea and Toast
Anono chapter 1 . 9/22
Naawww
Reasonably Shady chapter 1 . 8/31
Oh my god. He fucking plaited her goddamn hair while she was drugged up and asleep. This makes me so happy. I'm going through pretty much all of your Sherlock Fanfics at the moment. Your writing is great and everybody is so much in charakter, it is A LOT of fun to read! You've made my day a couple times as of now, thank you so much for all of your stories, I absolutely LOVE them!
detepe chapter 1 . 2/28
Lovely fluffy Sherlolly ending.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 2/12
Accidental domestic bliss suits them.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Somehow Sherlock has made drugging someone without their knowledge somewhat sweet. I like your portrayal of the characters and how the food factored into each of the stories and the sleeping arrangement was cute too.
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Sweet!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Loved this! I loved how it all worked out for Molly and Sherlock; perfect!
ghostlydoves chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was amazing! So good! :)
Grace chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Again, your drabbles... So adorbs.
thetamedrose chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is just too adorable. Your food series is the first Sherlolly fanfics I've read and I absolutely love them! Sherlock's snide and Molly's niceness - they're just too cute. I initially wanted to just read Wonton and review, but when I went to your page and saw a sequel, and another one, I couldn't contain myself. I just kept reading and filling the void season 2 left me with.

I love your prose, it's simplistic but with depth. It also has a great flow to it. Not to mention you've kept the all the characters IC, but allowed your take on their development to occur. It's great!

I'm off to read your other Sherlock stories. :)
MizJoely chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lovely as always.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
LoL
Leaving as flatmates in Baker Street! Sharing a room either...well that's funny. Mrs H won't let them hear the end of it.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
flawless.
yay chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yay, John knows he's alive!
This is really sweet. Only bitter enough to be nice.
JustAnOddPerson chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love your ending, it's cute and sweet.